The Student Room Group

I need you to tell me!!! Urgenttt!!!

haii!
It's not urgent, for me I just wanted to know lol.
so um, I am kind of embarrassed to post this, but I am very fond of dimples. I think they look so adorable.
Both my parents, mum and dad have them, well my dad's dimples aren't really holes but still.

I wanted them badly, but I don't have them.

or could it just be fat covering my face, since I am slightly chubby? Both my parents have them though.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Why did you put urgent in the title only to admit that its not really urgent? And why are you abusing anonymous?

What do you want us to tell you? You cant force yourself to have dimples, thats not how it works :lol:
Reply 2
Original post by LovelyMrFox
Why did you put urgent in the title only to admit that its not really urgent? And why are you abusing anonymous?

What do you want us to tell you? You cant force yourself to have dimples, thats not how it works :lol:

I DID IT URGENT SO U COULD COME TO THIS POST, or no one would see it. And i did mention that im embarrassed, which is why i did it anonymous.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
I DID IT URGENT SO U COULD COME TO THIS POST, or no one would see it. And i did mention that im embarrassed, which is why i did it anonymous.

People would have gotten around to it. Be patient.
That is not what anonymous is for.
Reply 4

ok can u please leave the post if u have a big problem
ok can u please leave the post if u have a big problem

Rude.

The simple fact is, you should have not put urgent. There are people on here with actual issues.
Rude.

The simple fact is, you should have not put urgent. There are people on here with actual issues.

Agreed and you shouldn't have been anon for this post either...
Reply 7
Rude.

I think ur rude.
If u don't understand what's going on, its best not to put your nose into others' business.
I only want a reply, this person keeps on tagging me and saying other irrelevant things which is why I told them to leave.

Original post by 1st superstar

Same goes for you dear person.
I think ur rude.
If u don't understand what's going on, its best not to put your nose into others' business.
I only want a reply, this person keeps on tagging me and saying other irrelevant things which is why I told them to leave.

I am not using the anonymous feature. I've only used it 3-4 times max ever on TSR.
Reply 9
I am not using the anonymous feature. I've only used it 3-4 times max ever on TSR.

I know. I said something else
Rude.

why are you anonymous then?
And one last thing: Maybe you should stop being such a hypocrite. If ur anonymous then please stop telling others not to be.
I know. I said something else

You said "same goes for you dear person" when I told another user that they shouldn't be anon.
You said "same goes for you dear person" when I told another user that they shouldn't be anon.

ooooh. sorry, my bad. :smile:
why are you anonymous then?
And one last thing: Maybe you should stop being such a hypocrite. If ur anonymous then please stop telling others not to be.

'Hypocrite?' Yet you still post anonymously. You have the audacity to call someone out when you continue to practice this. You're not humouring me in any form. Tantrums are not cute either. You're only making yourself look foolish.

How about taking a brief moment to think before you act. Maybe you should consider that there was a point to be made. If you are going to create a pointless thread and post anonymously, people are going to follow in your footsteps. Or better yet, ignore them.
Original post by Somnambulism
'Hypocrite?' Yet you still post anonymously. You have the audacity to call someone out when you continue to practice this. You're not humouring me in any form. Tantrums are not cute either. You're only making yourself look foolish.

How about taking a brief moment to think before you act. Maybe you should consider that there was a point to be made. If you are going to create a pointless thread and post anonymously, people are going to follow in your footsteps. Or better yet, ignore them.

hi. I didn't ever feel the need to talk to you. goodbye. :smile:

Original post by Somnambulism

We all have to start ignoring anon misusers.It is the only answer.
I think ur rude.

It’s not urgent you just want to know if there’s holes in your face...?

Spoiler

(edited 3 years ago)
Why’s everyone making a big deal out of this if they wanted to be anon then they can putting urgent in the title was a bit unnecessary but yall need to stop getting mad for no reason :smile:
Oh dear this is from a month ago
Original post by Spencer5567
Why’s everyone making a big deal out of this if they wanted to be anon then they can putting urgent in the title was a bit unnecessary but yall need to stop getting mad for no reason :smile:
Oh dear this is from a month ago

Yes Keep Calm and Carry On! :biggrin:
haii!
It's not urgent, for me I just wanted to know lol.
so um, I am kind of embarrassed to post this, but I am very fond of dimples. I think they look so adorable.
Both my parents, mum and dad have them, well my dad's dimples aren't really holes but still.

I wanted them badly, but I don't have them.

or could it just be fat covering my face, since I am slightly chubby? Both my parents have them though.

Your most likely have dimples under your skin, possibly just your body fat (which 100% don’t be ashamed of lmao) if you really care that much, you can talk to your parents about getting artificial dimples (usually only 1.5k)
But I’m sure your amazing either way :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending