The Student Room Group
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

Univeristy Reputation

Why are there so many bad reviews about Univeristy of Westminsters ? How is the course of LLM there ?
Original post by Anonymous
Why are there so many bad reviews about Univeristy of Westminsters ? How is the course of LLM there ?

i did not attend this university however, it is not the best university but not the worst so if u have other options then go with the others as i know in law its not very well regarded and my friend dropped out because most of the lecturers and tutors werent that qualified and continued in SOAS in addition ive heard a lot of complains about the course module for LLB and teaching quality is poor
Hope that helps and i can surely give you better unis to attend if you want
PS: i did not drop out my friend did so i quoted what he said
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Sure please guide me for LLM Universities.
Reply 3
Also please let me know if any Univeristy offers full scholarship for LLM. Really need
Sure please guide me for LLM Universities.

id like to know more... are u willing to work abroad or in uk... are u an international student or local or EU student and approx what is ur budget so i can help u better
i did not attend this university however, it is not the best university but not the worst so if u have other options then go with the others as i know in law its not very well regarded and my friend dropped out because most of the lecturers and tutors werent that qualified and continued in SOAS in addition ive heard a lot of complains about the course module for LLB and teaching quality is poor
Hope that helps and i can surely give you better unis to attend if you want
PS: i did not drop out my friend did so i quoted what he said

I'm not trying to be rude, but commas and full stops exist.
I'm not trying to be rude, but commas and full stops exist.

this didnt sound rude at ALL but it sounded so stupid of you. speaking about such an imp matter and subject and here u are commenting about the lamest thing... i hope ill have that much time on my table some day
this didnt sound rude at ALL but it sounded so stupid of you. speaking about such an imp matter and subject and here u are commenting about the lamest thing... i hope ill have that much time on my table some day

Well I mean, we're both writing on tsr posts so... but no, I felt really bad after posting it so sorry to the poster!
Reply 8
id like to know more... are u willing to work abroad or in uk... are u an international student or local or EU student and approx what is ur budget so i can help u better

I am international student wiling to work in UK. My budget would be somewhere between 10000-15000 pound.
with ur budget u can attend the University of Law where u can do ur LPC and LLM together and is highly ranked and is about 15,000 pounds
in addition check coventry university new uni highly ranked and well regarded, SOAS, QMUL (not within ur budget but one of the best) i believe u should also look into the content of each module and the field u want to do ur masters in...
How is univeristy of West London ?

Why are you both on Anon?
Original post by 5hyl33n
Why are you both on Anon?

first of all, none of ur concern second I stay on ANON because i don't like to receive any private messages from anyone

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending