The Student Room Group

Hartpury University

Hi!

I haven’t seen any posts about Hartpury University and was wondering if there are any other applicants out there!
Just thought the same also
Reply 2
I have applied and got an offer for a masters course at Hartpury! :smile:
Reply 3
I'm going to apply to do agriculture at Hartpury for 2021 entry. what courses are other people doing/applying for?
I currently study equestrian sports science at Hartpury and I love it!
Reply 5
Original post by Lily Hicks
I currently study equestrian sports science at Hartpury and I love it!

Have you started this year? Are you staying in the uni accommodation?
I'm looking at applying for 2021 as well, currently looking at either equine business management or equine sports science I think. :smile:
Original post by AB0809
Have you started this year? Are you staying in the uni accommodation?

I started in 2018, so have just started my third year. I stayed in onsite uni accommodation in first year
Reply 8
Original post by Lily Hicks
I started in 2018, so have just started my third year. I stayed in onsite uni accommodation in first year

how was the accommodation? which block did you stay in? also, ive read some reviews that the students union and societies and stuff arent that great, like there arent many other than equine ones and sports ones?
Reply 9
Original post by emilybent148
I'm looking at applying for 2021 as well, currently looking at either equine business management or equine sports science I think. :smile:

are you thinking of staying in the accommodation? i dont know which one to choose tbh. are you looking into applying to any other unis?
Original post by AB0809
how was the accommodation? which block did you stay in? also, ive read some reviews that the students union and societies and stuff arent that great, like there arent many other than equine ones and sports ones?

The accommodation was fine, it was basic but had everything you needed. I was in a standard self-catered block. There are actually quite a few new societies in a range of areas and you can even start your own if there isn't one that already exists in your area of interest!
Reply 11
I'm hoping to study at Hartpury next year, anyone else starting 2021???
I've applied for agriculture for 2021 start, already firmed them just hoping I get the results.
Original post by Drannie
I'm hoping to study at Hartpury next year, anyone else starting 2021???

Are you only apply for Hartpury? What about RAU? What course?
Original post by AB0809
are you thinking of staying in the accommodation? i dont know which one to choose tbh. are you looking into applying to any other unis?

I will be staying in uni accommodation for the first year, it will be self-catered i think but not sure about which block, I'm not sure how much choice you get or if you just get randomly assigned to a block? i am applying to two courses at hartpury, and then royal agricultural uni, writtle, and reaseheath (one at each, so 5 courses in total). Hartpury is my top choice though.
Original post by emilybent148
I will be staying in uni accommodation for the first year, it will be self-catered i think but not sure about which block, I'm not sure how much choice you get or if you just get randomly assigned to a block? i am applying to two courses at hartpury, and then royal agricultural uni, writtle, and reaseheath (one at each, so 5 courses in total). Hartpury is my top choice though.

Hi I have an offer at Hartpury, but not sure what accomodation to go for. All advice welcome. I want quite a social block and don't mind if it is self-catered or catered. Has anyone got to actually visit Hartpury yet? I am also looking at Reaseheath but haven't seen visited that in person either. Thanks.
Original post by grubreed
Hi I have an offer at Hartpury, but not sure what accomodation to go for. All advice welcome. I want quite a social block and don't mind if it is self-catered or catered. Has anyone got to actually visit Hartpury yet? I am also looking at Reaseheath but haven't seen visited that in person either. Thanks.

hello , I know this convo started long ago so sorry . Anyways , I also have an offer from Hartpury for vet nursing 2021 ! I was planning on going to private at Gloucester City . I had a friend who applied with me but didn't make it sadly . So if anyone is looking into going to private , please reply hehe because I do not wanna live in a 4-6 bedroom house and know no-one . It would be easier if I know someone especially living away from home . I have visited the campus on march for phase 2 application process . it was amazing !!! I saw the 1 of the uni hall from the outside and it was very messy and dirty not gonna lie , only saw the kitchen . The teachers were friendly . They do have a working farm which is cool . we also saw 1 of the classrooms . it was the usual and nothing special .
Reply 17
Original post by Shea case
hello , I know this convo started long ago so sorry . Anyways , I also have an offer from Hartpury for vet nursing 2021 ! I was planning on going to private at Gloucester City . I had a friend who applied with me but didn't make it sadly . So if anyone is looking into going to private , please reply hehe because I do not wanna live in a 4-6 bedroom house and know no-one . It would be easier if I know someone especially living away from home . I have visited the campus on march for phase 2 application process . it was amazing !!! I saw the 1 of the uni hall from the outside and it was very messy and dirty not gonna lie , only saw the kitchen . The teachers were friendly . They do have a working farm which is cool . we also saw 1 of the classrooms . it was the usual and nothing special .

I’m starting 2021 too! I’m staying in halls for the first year though. How come you didn’t choose to stay in halls for your first year?
Original post by AB0809
I’m starting 2021 too! I’m staying in halls for the first year though. How come you didn’t choose to stay in halls for your first year?

yes like I said , the accommodations were dirty and with private the rent is cheaper and im happy that I went to private ... :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending