The Student Room Group

is it bad to be happy since your parents get a divorce

like i would be happy if my parents get a divorce bc my mom
but would you see it as a bad way idk
Original post by scar05

Mine are divorced and splitting up so well have 2 houses in the family, that’s good what is bad about that.
Reply 2
no. when i was growing up, i wanted mine to divorce. they'd fight every single ****ing day. ugh
Reply 3
Original post by Ciel.
no. when i was growing up, i wanted mine to divorce. they'd fight every single ****ing day. ugh

Yeah see thats what i mean
Reply 4
Original post by scar05
Yeah see thats what i mean

: /
don't feel guilty about it
Reply 5
Original post by Ciel.
: /
don't feel guilty about it

Thanks for understanding like it usely mom
she be running her mouth all the time
I have no experience in this field, but if your parents are always arguing then it’s likely that it’ll be good for all parties that they get a divorce.
Reply 7
Original post by scar05
Thanks for understanding like it usely mom
she be running her mouth all the time

you need a good pair of headphones. no need to subject yourself to that sort of abuse. even if they don't involve you in their fights, having to listen to your parents' arguing all the time is damaging
Reply 8
Original post by Ciel.
you need a good pair of headphones. no need to subject yourself to that sort of abuse. even if they don't involve you in their fights, having to listen to your parents' arguing all the time is damaging

awhhhh yeah its true yeah it does mess with my mentalness frfr thou
Reply 9
Original post by scar05

i can only remember 1 serious argument my parents having.

At face value, yes it sounds bad if you want your parents to divorce, but if they're arguing non stop and making things unbearable then i guess it's justifiable...
No because for a lot of people divorce is what their parents NEED to do.

my parents divorced and people called me weird or heartless when i said it was the best thing to happen for them. but then i explained that their marriage was toxic AF and that we were miserable everyday and then they understood why i said it was a good thing. weirdest part is my parents getting along better NOW that they are divorced.
Reply 11
Original post by ANM775
i can only remember 1 serious argument my parents having.

At face value, yes it sounds bad if you want your parents to divorce, but if they're arguing non stop and making things unbearable then i guess it's justifiable...

Yeah that how i see it too

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending