The Student Room Group

FreeScienceLessons VS CGP Books

Hi,

I'm currently in year 11 revising and making notes for my GCSEs for 2021. I'm in this forum to ask whats the best way to make notes for science. NOT REVISING. I've been seeing that some people prefer cgp and that some other people prefer freesciencelessons. I know that their both great, but i'm trying to decide which is better for getting me those 9s in science (i do combiened).
Reply 1
Original post by gutfoi
Hi,

I'm currently in year 11 revising and making notes for my GCSEs for 2021. I'm in this forum to ask whats the best way to make notes for science. NOT REVISING. I've been seeing that some people prefer cgp and that some other people prefer freesciencelessons. I know that their both great, but i'm trying to decide which is better for getting me those 9s in science (i do combiened).

HI the best way that i found for revising is to make notes from the cgp books and videos and after the notes i read over my notes and then answer the section i did in the science work book
hoped this helped:smile:
Reply 2
Original post by gutfoi
Hi,

HI the best way that i found for revising is to make notes from the cgp books and videos and after the notes i read over my notes and then answer the section i did in the science work book
hoped this helped
Reply 3
Original post by gutfoi
Hi,

HI the best way that i found for revising is to make notes from the CGP books and videos and after the notes i read over my notes and then answer the section i did in the science work book
hoped this helped
wow you are so young
Reply 5
Original post by Jack13264712094
wow you are so young

what do you mean
Reply 6
Original post by MoosaN
hoped this helped:smile:

thx
Reply 7
Original post by MoosaN
HI the best way that i found for revising is to make notes from the CGP books and videos and after the notes i read over my notes and then answer the section i did in the science work book
hoped this helped

idk why but i prefer freesciencelessons, because it's much easier to understand rather than, making notes from cgp that have already made notes for you. but i'm not sure
Reply 8
Original post by gutfoi
idk why but i prefer freesciencelessons, because it's much easier to understand rather than, making notes from cgp that have already made notes for you. but i'm not sure

thats true but you have to find a way to revise that is comfortable and if you prefer the videos but make sure to test yourself
Reply 9
Original post by gutfoi

that's true but you have to find a way to revise that is comfortable and if you prefer the videos but make sure to test yourself
Reply 10
that's true but you have to find a way to revise that is comfortable and if you prefer the videos but make sure to test yourself
I'm in year 11 too and I do Triple.
I use freesciencelessons and Cognito as they make content that is easy to understand!
Original post by gutfoi
Hi,

I love shawn
Try venn diagrams
Reply 14
Original post by MoosaN

so should i stick to freesciencelessons? Because he follows the specification and doesnt miss information
Free science lessons is for watching the content and teaching yourself, the CGP books are good for memorizing and in depth analysis of the work I guess! Thats what I do
Reply 16
Original post by gutfoi
so should i stick to freesciencelessons? Because he follows the specification and doesnt miss information

its all up to you but if you find in easier watching videos watch the videos and make small a memorable revision notes and flash cards an get someone test you on it this will help you alot also attempt test papers as well

Quick Reply

Latest