The Student Room Group

Economic 2020 exams

I sat my paper 1 economics yesterday, and just realised I did my diagrams in pencil, as i always have done. Will this get picked up when scanned? Really freaking out now
Waiiiiiiiiiiiit i did the same, whats the point of allowing pencils then.
Did you sit the WJEC board if you did how was it
Reply 3
Yes, it will be fine as long as you you weren't ridiculously faint. HB/2B pencil scans in very well.
Reply 4
Yeah i wouldn't worry mate. I've always done them in pencil for all subjects and as far as i know they've never not been picked up. Isn't a bit early for resits though? what exam board?
Reply 5
Original post by edzomac
Yeah i wouldn't worry mate. I've always done them in pencil for all subjects and as far as i know they've never not been picked up. Isn't a bit early for resits though? what exam board?

EdExcel, unfortunately due to the pandemic we were given center grades, as we never sat the exams. So these are the first time exams for 2020 students.
Original post by gb2001
EdExcel, unfortunately due to the pandemic we were given center grades, as we never sat the exams. So these are the first time exams for 2020 students.

so did u do the exams that shouldve been set in may/june 2020
Original post by gb2001

Can
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 8
I’m afraid I have no idea! Sorry x
Do u remember the questions from the resit papers for edexcel
Reply 10
Something about a natural monopoly Which was 8 marks or so, I am honestly struggling to remember. I don’t remember it being really horrible questions though
Original post by gb2001
Something about a natural monopoly Which was 8 marks or so, I am honestly struggling to remember. I don’t remember it being really horrible questions though

oh okay no worries, do you remember anything on the macro paper by any chance
Original post by VeryNicee
Do u remember the questions from the resit papers for edexcel

Here's a link to a discussion on the all of the 2020 economics edexcel resit papers. If you find any more useful information on it let me know.

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6731194&page=6
Who knows anything about the paper 2 economics 2020 resit edecel?

Quick Reply

Latest