The Student Room Group

Kent and Medway Medical School A100 2021 entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Furbs
Jeez. This has completely put me off applying here...

Yes, I doubt they will get 1500 applicants this year!
Reply 21
Original post by GANFYD
Yes, I doubt they will get 1500 applicants this year!

I see you called them out on the 2020 thread. Did their reps ever come up with a good enough reply?
Reply 22
Original post by Furbs
I see you called them out on the 2020 thread. Did their reps ever come up with a good enough reply?

Nah. The reps just ask admissions any questions and relay the answers. It was all a bit of a mess!
Reply 23
Original post by GANFYD
Nah. The reps just ask admissions any questions and relay the answers. It was all a bit of a mess!

Thank you. You've really helped guide my decision in which unis to apply to
Reply 24
Original post by Furbs
Thank you. You've really helped guide my decision in which unis to apply to

Good luck wih your application :smile:
Hi!

I have a UCAT of 2700, a 1st in Biomedical Science but, bad A-Levels but, good GCSE's and 4 years of hospital experience (HCA).

Will i be able to apply for medicine or will my A-Levels hold me back?

Thanks x
Does anyone know how applicants are contextualised (particularly those with GCSEs). If it is relative to the average performance, what if you are in a high performing school, are you ruled out completely?
What is the minimum UCAT score that Kent would accept? I know they don’t technically have a cutoff but I’m unsure if I’d be able to apply with a 627.5 average + band 2
Reply 28
Original post by Hannahsmithx28
What is the minimum UCAT score that Kent would accept? I know they don’t technically have a cutoff but I’m unsure if I’d be able to apply with a 627.5 average + band 2

If you have a look on their website it should say their cutoff last year. You can use that to gauge what it could be this year. Sorry I can't help much
I dont live near kent let alone work within NHS kent region... that basically means I wont score much point seeing as my ucat itself isnt as great
How would I convey that i'm a pharmacist looking to study medicine and work/contribute towards the healthcare of the population in the kent region throughout my 5 year stay there? lol 🤔
I've got 2730 B1 with first class BSc (Hons) Biological Sciences and merit in MSc Neurosciences so think I have an ok chance? Does anyone know what scholarships will be available for '21 entry or when any information will be available?
Original post by Furbs

Have you got a link to last years thread ? Can’t seem to find it
Original post by Dombywomby
Have you got a link to last years thread ? Can’t seem to find it

It's literally in the first post of this thread.

Post originally created by ecolier.
Reply 34
does anyone know the cut off for 2020 entry?
Original post by Koala3
does anyone know the cut off for 2020 entry?

The last post in the 2020 thread, claims it was 2420
Does the KentVision not work for anyone else?
Original post by MomoAlas
Does the KentVision not work for anyone else?

It worked fine for me but I have previously applied to Kent
Original post by SweetSummerx
It worked fine for me but I have previously applied to Kent

Yeah mine doesn't work at all so I will probably send them an email later today
Reply 39
Guys on KentVision there’s a section about having a visa to study, do we need to submit anything yet?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending