The Student Room Group

needed A levels

what A levels i need to get into law university
what GSCE’s did u do?
Reply 2
None are "needed". Do whatever you want. Preferably, having English or History would help, however it doesn't matter.
Reply 3
Original post by jjohnstonx
what GSCE’s did u do?

i did all the core subjects and history, business and art but now in A levels i do English Lit, PBE and history
Original post by parrisbabyy

None. As long as you take 3 and they are not critical thinking you are fine. most do history, sociology, business, philosophy etc. If you can take law alevel thats fine, i found it helped hugely for my personal statement, work experience discussions, and understanding legal topics in the law entrance exams LNAT
i did all the core subjects and history, business and art but now in A levels i do English Lit, PBE and history

none are needed, as long as u have ones which are almost related to law, like english lit history etc you should b ok xx

Hi @parrisbabyy

Usually Universities don't have specific A- Level requirements to study Law. You will just need to meet the entry requirements. So, I would recommend doing A levels that you enjoy and think you will do well in. There may be a few A levels like general studies that universities will not accept. I would recommend taking a look at a few universities law pages for more info on this.

Good luck!

Zaira :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending