The Student Room Group

JP Morgan Degree Apprenticeship 2021

Is anyone applying for the jp morgan degree apprentiship for 2021??
Or does anyone have advice on it if you have already applied?
Also, does anyone know how quickly it closes. I've started my CV but ill have finished it on friday. The post says it will close on November 9th but may close earlier if assessment centre places are filled. I've been waiting for this all year but i stupidly started my CV so late

Scroll to see replies

In the same boat as you. Im trying to finish off my cv asap. U applying to London?
Reply 2
Yess do you know other people who wanna apply ? I wanna know how competitive it is 😪
Original post by tahiyatttt
Yess do you know other people who wanna apply ? I wanna know how competitive it is 😪

Ngl, i dont know anyone else trying to apply. Reading posts from last year though I heard that it is quite competitive. I think to be safe we should send off our cvs and ace our phone interview. Abt u, do u know anyone?
Reply 4
Original post by joker231
Ngl, i dont know anyone else trying to apply. Reading posts from last year though I heard that it is quite competitive. I think to be safe we should send off our cvs and ace our phone interview. Abt u, do u know anyone?

No it’s just me, everyone else I know wants to go uni. I’m gonna have my CV complete by Friday and send it off. And Yeahh same, I’ve jus been reading old forums , no one seems to post this yearrrr. Do you have any other options or jus this? This is my only option
No it’s just me, everyone else I know wants to go uni. I’m gonna have my CV complete by Friday and send it off. And Yeahh same, I’ve jus been reading old forums , no one seems to post this yearrrr. Do you have any other options or jus this? This is my only option

Im applying to uni aswell but this is my first option. I would much rather do this apprenticeship and not be in debt. Good luck feel free to msg me about anything
Is anyone applying for the jp morgan degree apprentiship for 2021??
Or does anyone have advice on it if you have already applied?
Also, does anyone know how quickly it closes. I've started my CV but ill have finished it on friday. The post says it will close on November 9th but may close earlier if assessment centre places are filled. I've been waiting for this all year but i stupidly started my CV so late

On the application says till January 2021
Reply 7
Original post by abdulthegreat20
On the application says till January 2021

Do you plan on applying ?
Do you plan on applying ?

Don't think so because I live far and you?
Reply 9
Don't think so because I live far and you?

Yeahh I am, hopefully I’m successful. I’ve been waiting for all year for this
Yeahh I am, hopefully I’m successful. I’ve been waiting for all year for this

Did you apply yet and have you got your telephone interview yet. Also good luck
Did you apply yet and have you got your telephone interview yet. Also good luck

I’m applying tomorrow coz my cv wasn’t done and no I haven’t got it yet. I just got an email saying they’re closing applications early so to apply asap. I’m so scared it’ll close overnight because I’m applying tomorrow morning. I have to get it checked with a teacher first
I’m applying tomorrow coz my cv wasn’t done and no I haven’t got it yet. I just got an email saying they’re closing applications early so to apply asap. I’m so scared it’ll close overnight because I’m applying tomorrow morning. I have to get it checked with a teacher first

Should be fine to apply tomorrow anyways
Hey, I applied and did my telephone interview this morning. Got an invite to the AC right after. Just research the scheme and make sure you have a bit of experience you can link in :smile:
Original post by amandaa.x
Hey, I applied and did my telephone interview this morning. Got an invite to the AC right after. Just research the scheme and make sure you have a bit of experience you can link in :smile:

Ooo congrats !! Wen did you submit your application? Also do you remember what questions they asked
Original post by amandaa.x
Hey, I applied and did my telephone interview this morning. Got an invite to the AC right after. Just research u anathe scheme and make sure you have a bit of experience you can link in :smile:

hi amanda, can you tell me what questions they asked?
mines coming up in a week or so :/
Ooo congrats !! Wen did you submit your application? Also do you remember what questions they asked

hiiii
they replied to me within 5 days, so submit your cv asap so u can get the interview asap
Original post by enzymeeaters
hiiii
they replied to me within 5 days, so submit your cv asap so u can get the interview asap

heyy, do you remember what date you sent in your application? also good luck for your phone interview!!
heyy, do you remember what date you sent in your application? also good luck for your phone interview!!

yea i sent it off the 9th
and got a reply 5 days later and tyty
Well done :smile:
I applied , done my interview and have booked an assessment centre.

Good luck all

Quick Reply

Latest