The Student Room Group

Pwc 2021

Anyone applied/ heard back yet. I've only finished the game. No info yet.

Scroll to see replies

When were you contacted to do the game? :smile:
Got through to an AC next week.
Original post by 01082001
When were you contacted to do the game? :smile:

Right after I applied. On 1st Oct
Original post by SomeWelshGuy123

You're already on the assessment centre. Wow good luck 👍 . Also for the interview stage do you pre record your answers and then send it or is it live?
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Helpmeplease382
You're already on the assessment centre. Wow good luck 👍 . Also for the interview stage do you pre record your answers and then send it or is it live?

Standard read the question then record.
Standard read the question then record.

Great thanks for the reply
Reply 7
Is the game based assessment basically games, maths questions and abstract reasoning (puzzles)?
Original post by Shah99
Is the game based assessment basically games, maths questions and abstract reasoning (puzzles)?

Yes, the assessment is a bit different, with the puzzles. There are some posts/ info online which you could try to hunt down (some good pieces within this forum).

The maths questions at the end are quite difficult due to the time pressure and amount of questions.

But in the end, don't worry about the score, they're actually testing your ability/ personality fit for the firm - the final score they show you isn't fully indicative of your chance to pass onto the next stage.
Original post by Shah99

It's a bit odd and measures your risk tolerance, willingness to share and noticing patterns etc. There's very few, if any actual questions.
Has anyone else here got an assessment centre yet?
Applied to Strategy& and did the Career Unlocked. Think I scored around 9,400, then received an email saying I'd hear back a week after the deadline.

Not completely sure whether that means I'm in the "middle" of scores, or whether that's the standard response?
Original post by jasperthedog
Applied to Strategy& and did the Career Unlocked. Think I scored around 9,400, then received an email saying I'd hear back a week after the deadline.

Not completely sure whether that means I'm in the "middle" of scores, or whether that's the standard response?

They didnt say anything about "a week after the deadline" to me. The email just said they got my results and would be in touch as soon as possible. Its been just over a week tho. No new news.

Well done mate - any incredibly generic tips you've got? :smile:

I just completed the 'game' (from hell lol) today.. got a similar score to you - also said I'll hear back a week after the tests have closed.

And yeah - I think it means you didn't score high enough to get through to the next round instantly, but not low enough to be rejected... Fingers crossed! :biggrin:
Just did the Career Unlocked for Digital Audit and got an immediate invitation to HireVue. The email doesn't mention a deadline for completing the video interview, but does anyone know if there is one anyway? I want to properly prepare but am worried about putting it off for too long.

is not a rolling deadline, everyone get the same email. You will know by today if you get through or not, I didn't though
Original post by LD1234LD
is not a rolling deadline, everyone get the same email. You will know by today if you get through or not, I didn't though

:frown:
I still haven't got a reply. I've checked my junk and everything.
Original post by Helpmeplease382
:frown:
I still haven't got a reply. I've checked my junk and everything.

Maybe you passed and they will contact you, but the score doesn't mean anything tbh. Good Luck :smile: This is for strategy& by the way, if you applied for MC, that will be on a different deadline
(edited 3 years ago)
i just completed my careers unlocked online test and it consisted of the games and a numerical reasoning test. I scored 8402 (i'm sure i failed :frown: ). I'm very confused as to why there was no personality test or situational judgement test. Was it like this for anyone else? also, i received an email saying they will contact me one week after the deadline. I applied for London Audit btw.
Original post by Amilola1
i just completed my careers unlocked online test and it consisted of the games and a numerical reasoning test. I scored 8402 (i'm sure i failed :frown: ). I'm very confused as to why there was no personality test or situational judgement test. Was it like this for anyone else? also, i received an email saying they will contact me one week after the deadline. I applied for London Audit btw.

From what I understand, there are two types of deadline - Rolling and Deadline. I am not too sure if London Audit falls into which though, either way no news is probably good news right? The score doesn't really mean anything, as what they are interested is how you approach it. The score also doesn't include the marks from the numerical test, essentially that is just number until you received a reply from the recruitment team.

My flat mate scored 8600 and failed, another one scored 8200 and passed.

Did you complete all questions on the numerical test?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending