The Student Room Group

(WCH11) IAL Chemistry Unit 1- 12 January 2021 (Exam Discussion)

Hi guys, I maybe early on starting this discussion. But the early bird catches the worm. This discussion is for the Chemistry Unit 1 paper in January 2021 series for EDEXCEL IAL. Please feel free to post any Questions, Doubts, Notes and youtube video links that can help anyone sitting for the paper. Please lets not go off topic and discuss about other things. Goodluck everyone!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
https://chembase.lk/past-papers/
this have the latest papers
Reply 2
Original post by vghkk
https://chembase.lk/past-papers/
this have the latest papers

Thank you for this! Much appreciated
Hi, please do post some hard questions here so that we can all work together to understand them!
What do you think they will mainly focus on for this exam?
Guys im doing unit 4 tomorrow 😭any one got any predicted questions?? Im so scared
Original post by Valerialk
Guys im doing unit 4 tomorrow 😭any one got any predicted questions?? Im so scared

i just did the bio paper, and lemme tell u, be prepared, idk what ur gon do in chem but just be prepared cuz um examiners being weird
OMFG😭😭shit i hate edexcel why they doing this to us. Hopefully the grade boundaries are low. Imma study so much rn.
OMFG😭😭shit i hate edexcel why they doing this to us. Hopefully the grade boundaries are low. Imma study so much rn.

dude please sign petitions!!! i wanna get em cancelled
Same i will do that. Im just so tired 😓 and the grade boundaries are always so high even if i try my best i end up not doing so well.
Good luck for unit 4! I am not very sure what they would focus on for unit 1 though.. looking at the new Oct paper mark scheme I realized that the marking scheme had changed significantly. Don't y'all agree?
Original post by winterbearkim
Good luck for unit 4! I am not very sure what they would focus on for unit 1 though.. looking at the new Oct paper mark scheme I realized that the marking scheme had changed significantly. Don't y'all agree?

its so weird and random now
Original post by athar2121
its so weird and random now

Yeah true
Does anyone have any difficult questions for Unit 1?
Omfg guys😭it wasn’t hard at all but it was so long I didn’t finish solving and i left the last question even tho it was just graphing i want to kill myself so bad. The grade boundaries will probably be high af
Reply 15
Omfg guys😭it wasn’t hard at all but it was so long I didn’t finish solving and i left the last question even tho it was just graphing i want to kill myself so bad. The grade boundaries will probably be high af

OMFG, same!! It was an alright paper but was so effing long. I couldn't do the last question as well. Hoping for low grade boundaries sigh
MCQ was hard....it’s really long and I left 2 questions that have 2 marks.....also got a few questions wrong alr I cry
Original post by bubbleteamaniac
MCQ was hard....it’s really long and I left 2 questions that have 2 marks.....also got a few questions wrong alr I cry

Unit 4?

omg is this unit 4
Yes its unit 4

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending