The Student Room Group

My best friend became a hippie and disowned me...

In short, a few years ago, my then best friend ran off to Australia, became a hippie and cut me and everyone from home out of his life for good (including his own family). This really hurt me for a lot of reasons so, as a form of therapy, I wrote down my whole experience with him, from meeting him at school to the last time we ever spoke more than a year ago. I have now published it as an e-book on Wattpad as I'd like to share the story with others, maybe hear their own opinion on the matter, and I'd really appreciate it if anyone on here would like to read it as well and let me know what you think?

Thanks for your time!

LINK: https://www.wattpad.com/story/244445539-goodbye-my-friend
At least you're trying to move on from it! Good for you!😁
Must've been difficult. I've been through things like that a lot more than I'd like, and I'd never be able to bear recalling everything that happened and reliving hell again
I’ll definitely give it a read! :smile:
Original post by Imhere2help
At least you're trying to move on from it! Good for you!😁

Ah, thank you. It was very difficult to let go but writing it all down and knowing that there's no more I can do have really helped.
Original post by *****deadness
Must've been difficult. I've been through things like that a lot more than I'd like, and I'd never be able to bear recalling everything that happened and reliving hell again

It was, yeah, at times very frustrating and even hurtful. Totally understand that and everyone's different; for me personally I just needed to channel and vent the feelings that had built up over the years by writing it all down. It's helped to put it behind me in the long run
Original post by pepsimaxcherry
I’ll definitely give it a read! :smile:

Cheers, appreciate it!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending