The Student Room Group

I shouted at my mate

I regret it so much because it scared him but I was just frustrated. Basically he always talks about stuff that he’ll do and thing but then it doesn’t happen. Yesterday he was saying that we could go to his house, just chill there, he was talking about it, I said his name a few times but he was still talking so I was frustrated so I said his name louder then I shouted his name and shouted the word when as in when will we do this stuff he was saying because he was continuing to talk about things we can do. So I said his name loud then shouted his name then when as in when will what he’s talking about happen, it scared him and he instantly just stopped talking. He looked scared then I knew I shouldn’t of shouted at him and he looked like he was going to cry.

I said sorry for shouting at him and not long after we we home. He was fine when we said bye and he said he’ll see me again. I’m just worried that I might have lost him though because he’s not been reply to my messages since and normally he would reply ASAP but he’s not seen my message and it’s been 12 hours plus and it says he’s been active on messenger. I’m just worried how I shouted at him made him not be friends with me anymore. I just will be upset to lose him because we have been mates for quite a few years now

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Sorry seems to be the hardest word......
Reply 2
Original post by TND
Sorry seems to be the hardest word......

I did apologise....
Reply 3
Apologizing is all you can do. Let it sit for a few days and then perhaps check in with him.
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
I did apologise....

Buy him flowers and chocs. Take him for KFC, or whatever floats his boat........
Reply 5
Original post by LovelyMrFox
Apologizing is all you can do. Let it sit for a few days and then perhaps check in with him.

I don’t think this has got anything to do with you
Reply 6
Original post by TND
Buy him flowers and chocs. Take him for KFC, or whatever floats his boat........

He’s a guy so I doubt he’ll like flowers but the chocolate and kfc might be a good idea.
Reply 7
I don’t think this has got anything to do with you

Eh? You posted on a public forum asking for advice :lol:
Reply 8
Eh? You posted on a public forum asking for advice :lol:

Yes I don’t want you involved because you upset me when I was down
Reply 9
He’s a guy so I doubt he’ll like flowers but the chocolate and kfc might be a good idea.

He sounds quite sensitive so my guess is he loves flowers. Just get him something you know he likes. Cook him dinner!
Original post by TND
He sounds quite sensitive so my guess is he loves flowers. Just get him something you know he likes. Cook him dinner!

Do you know any gifts that a 18 year old guy will like that are cheap?
Are you lot 12 or what. **** me down.
Original post by Bang Outta Order
Are you lot 12 or what. **** me down.

No, I think @LovelyMrFox is though. I’m the big age of 21
Reply 13
Hard to say without knowing him.
Original post by TND
Hard to say without knowing him.

I mean the typical 18 year old guy because he’s just an average 18 year old, most 18 year olds are all the same
Reply 15
No, I think @LovelyMrFox is though. I’m the big age of 21

:rolleyes:
:rolleyes:

You are a ****ing rude ******* 🖕🏼
You are a ****ing rude ******* 🖕🏼

Hmm...well there’s definitely ONE person being rude on this thread...and it ain’t a fox 🦊....
Original post by GabiAbi84
Hmm...well there’s definitely ONE person being rude on this thread...and it ain’t a fox 🦊....

The user is a ****ing scumbag because they hurt me when I was down
The user is a ****ing scumbag because they hurt me when I was down

The user is not!
And I don’t know what he said to you when you were down but I highly doubt it warrants this sort of abuse from you...

Latest

Trending

Trending