The Student Room Group

Friend head butted someone

This guy called my friend a ****, I don’t know what happened but as far as I know the guy called my friend a **** and my friend head butted him. I was defending my friend be number 1 he’s my friend of course but number 2 I think he’s in the right because the guy called him a ****. The guy who was head butted was crying but we didn’t know he was because first he was laughing, he must have been trying his best not to cry and just laughing which didn’t work.

The issue is my friend is in trouble with the teacher and I want to defend him because the other guy called him a **** first so he provoked him.

Scroll to see replies

He should have not hit out he should have laughed it of and walked away he would have been the winner
Reply 2
Original post by Scottishlad888
He should have not hit out he should have laughed it of and walked away he would have been the winner

But you don’t let someone just call you a ****
Reply 3
You were not involved in things, why would you want to wrap yourself into this?
Your friend was immature to resort to violence over name calling. Of course he is going to get in trouble either way.
Original post by Anonymous

You don’t just go round head butting people who call you names... 🤷🏼*♀️
Reply 5
Original post by LovelyMrFox
You were not involved in things, why would you want to wrap yourself into this?
Your friend was immature to resort to violence over name calling. Of course he is going to get in trouble either way.

People were telling me about it
Reply 6
Original post by GabiAbi84
You don’t just go round head butting people who call you names... 🤷🏼*♀️

A normal person doesn’t call names though
A normal person doesn’t call names though

And your friend reacted with violence...of course he’s going to get into trouble.
Reply 8
We can't go around headbutting those we don't like without consequences. Your friend is likely heading for a lifetime in jail - and with a sore head.

No one has ever called me a c*** as they know not to in my case l dont have to hit people l look at them with the stare in my eyes and they know to back of and it works everytime
And your friend reacted with violence...of course he’s going to get into trouble.

But the other guy started it calling him a ****, if he didn’t say anything nothing will have happened and a lot of people will react the same way
No one has ever called me a c*** as they know not to in my case l dont have to hit people l look at them with the stare in my eyes and they know to back of and it works everytime

If someone called you a **** or something what would you do though?
But the other guy started it calling him a ****, if he didn’t say anything nothing will have happened and a lot of people will react the same way

And now your friend will have to face the consequences.
He had choices.
He could have ignored it
Walked away
Told the teacher...
He chose to headbutt him.
And now he has to deal with the fact that he is in the wrong and is in trouble.
(edited 3 years ago)
If someone called you a **** or something what would you do though?

Look at them with my eyes stare them out then they become Submissive and walk away with there tail between there legs and tell there so called friends to stay away from me as l take no nonsense from no one l stand up for myself l know all about human body language
And now your friend will have to face the consequences.
He had choices.
He could have ignored it
Walked away
Told the teacher...
He chose to headbutt him.
And now he has to deal with the fact that he is in the wrong and is in trouble.

Walking away is just being a coward and he’ll do it again and again if he did that. Telling the teacher won’t have done anything because all teacher would do is say don’t do that.
Reply 15
Look at them with my eyes stare them out then they become Submissive and walk away with there tail between there legs and tell there so called friends to stay away from me as l take no nonsense from no one l stand up for myself l know all about human body language

Oooh you sound like a big hard man🤩

Yes my mate is the same he doesn’t stand for **** so he head butted
Reply 17
Original post by TND
Oooh you sound like a big hard man🤩

That emoji just finishes that sentence off perfectly! 😍😂
Yes my mate is the same he doesn’t stand for **** so he head butted

Fair enough but l just use my mad looking stare and they run away shouting on there mummy and they piss there breeks lol
Walking away is just being a coward and he’ll do it again and again if he did that. Telling the teacher won’t have done anything because all teacher would do is say don’t do that.

And head butting him got him into trouble.
See how things work??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending