The Student Room Group

Edexcel Geography Autumn Exam A-level 9GE0 P 1,2 6th/13th Oct 2020 - Exam Discussion

Edexcel A-level Geography 9GE0 - Paper 1 and 2 6th/13th/ October 2020

Exam technique, night before breakdowns and discussion regarding this exam... It's all here Feel free to add resources to the thread as well as anything that may be helpful to others

This thread covers the following papers:

9GE0 Paper 1,2 6th/13th October 2020

The official specification:

https://qualifications.pearson.com/content/dam/pdf/A%20Level/Geography/2016/specification-and-sample-assessments/Pearson-Edexcel-GCE-A-level-Geography-specification-issue-5-FINAL.pdf

List of Recommended Resources:

Autumn Exam Megathread - Autumn Exam Thread Directory

Scroll to see replies

Original post by arthurdibiasee
Anyone doing geography resit? If so, how are people revising for Paper 3?

Is paper 3 tomorrow or Wednesday
was the exam hard and what were the questions for paper 1 if you can remember?
does anybody know what the questions were for these exams? any help is greatly appreciated
Reply 4
I know AQA geog have made an unofficial markscheme maybe we could do something similar for Edexcel?
I'm also keen to find out what the questions were if anyone's able to help at all?
Reply 6
Can anybody remember the questions or topic areas which came up for regeneration or globalisation? :smile:
Reply 7
can anyone list the questions that came up in paper 1 and 2 aqa had someone do it so someone come through
Reply 8
edexcel paper 2 questions?
Reply 9
Original post by namz33
can anyone list the questions that came up in paper 1 and 2 aqa had someone do it so someone come through

There is another stream that already has a 2020 Aqa unofficial markscheme but if u meant Edexcel then I don’t think there is one
Reply 10
Original post by Jessied!
There is another stream that already has a 2020 Aqa unofficial markscheme but if u meant Edexcel then I don’t think there is one

oh yes edexcel i mean haha oh thats a shame im sure someone has done it but just aint saying!
Original post by namz33
oh yes edexcel i mean haha oh thats a shame im sure someone has done it but just aint saying!

Probably- I guess we will just hv to help eachother and make one when we do the papers
Reply 12
Original post by ioigini
edexcel paper 2 questions?

yhhh if u have them mate paper 2
Anyone still doing these papers?
Reply 14
anyone have the unofficial mark scheme for paper 1 and paper 2 for the autumn resits
Well can we not share the questions on here too
Does anyone know the diverse places question? For this paper
ok @Evil Homer clean this thread please.
Reply 18
Original post by oooobbbb
i have all the 2020 papers gcse all exam boards, dm me on discord fatmangoose

yooo do u have access to a level?
If anyone has done these papers as mocks and want to go through answers pm me

Latest

Trending

Trending