h

what's the rule ??
12-16
Reply 3
Thanks.
Reply 4
He is 22 im 16
Original post by Anonymous
What age difference would you all go as far apart as in a relationship if you know their the one ?? I met this guy and he's older than me ...

How old are you and how old is he?
Within reason

Something like a 23 yr old dating a 50 yr old would be weird
Reply 7
it's okay though as it's only a silly crush nothing will come of it and i'm not stupid enough to as i know i'm underage
He is 22 im 16

You would be underage since you are still considered a child and he is considered an adult.
Reply 9
i know nothing will come of it and i wont let it im responsible i just wanted others opinions as people think differently about certain things for me three years is maximum what about you
Original post by sykobear
You would be underage since you are still considered a child and he is considered an adult.

I thought 16 was the legal limit tbf
I think being friends for now with him might be better for social conformity reasons, and when you're 18 nothing can really stop you
no its eighteen but if it was i would still wait till i was 18 i'd feel safer
Guys. Would you agree with a 14 year old dating a 12 year old
Quick question: if someone was 14 and someone else was 13 in 2 weeks, who here would think this acceptable??

Gone anon to protect my identity but certain people will know who I am!

Haha is who u r!!!
I guess u know who I am too

Hmmm. I don't know. They are only 2 years apart, but I feel like they are in two different age groups.
Hmmm. I don't know. They are only 2 years apart, but I feel like they are in two different age groups.

Agreed!

@Vanessa Chuahthere’s your answer!

Yes but what about if that person was almost 13???
i was 18 dating a 28 year old. i am now 22 and we are still together :smile: as long as the person is over 18 and you’re willing to make it work then why not :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending