The Student Room Group

UCAS Applicants 2021 - has anyone got an offer yet?

Applied 2 weeks ago and still no offers. Wb everyone else?
I’m in the same boat as you, I applied to Oxford Brookes a month ago and I’ve seen two people who have already got offers, but I’ve heard nothing.

It’s so nerve wracking!! But you just have to get comfortable with the fact you shouldn’t expect to hear back till after the deadline in January.
Annoying that really, I can’t wait that long!😂 I did the Oxbridge early entry but it hasn’t seemed to have changed anything!
Reply 3
Got one from Exeter but I’ve looked at the rep of the other unis I’ve applied to on the student room of years past and I’m not expecting any more updates until November to January.
i havent received anything either yet, looking at other threads here it seems most offers so far are from leeds, york, manchester, st andrews, bristol, and exeter
(two years ago) my first offer came in about two weeks after sending then the next was a few weeks later. As above you might be waiting until the new year depending on the uni/course so don't obsess too much.
Got my first offer through this evening- AAA or AAB with a B in EPQ at York
Reply 7
I have had an offer from Swansea, nothing else yet.
I’ve had nothing so far so still waiting ugh
Just posting to keep up to date with offers, hope that’s ok! I’m still waiting and might be for a while, no matter how often I refresh track :rolleyes:
Original post by KitKat123456789
I know lots of people who have had uni offers for Oxbridge, be patient it’ll come soon

how tf are they getting offers before admissions tests, you sure you don't mean they got the confirmation email?
I know lots of people who have had uni offers for Oxbridge, be patient it’ll come soon

for which courses?
Original post by turna127
how tf are they getting offers before admissions tests, you sure you don't mean they got the confirmation email?

Oh sorry that’s what I meant, they haven’t had any offers yet for Oxbridge my bad, sorry.
Original post by MacsenT
for which courses?

Sorry no offers just the confirmation email
Got an offer from Exeter for biochemistry
Sorry no offers just the confirmation email

scaring me man ahahah
Original post by MacsenT
scaring me man ahahah

same i was here like wait so im crying over a test while people got an offer wtf

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending