The Student Room Group

help meeee

Sooooo a few weeks ago I liked this guy and he somehow found out and knew it was me and saw me and I kinda just freaked out and ran away and then I found out that he mentioned it to some girls I know so I went up to him just to talk and I told him that I thought he was cute but that that was it and that I wasn’t in love with him like some people were saying and that it just spread so much but I didn’t actually want anything wth him and I never intended for him to even find out in the first place.
Thing is, he agreed to talk to me that day and we spoke for a good five minutes at the end of break (also I go to a girls’ school btw but at sixth form guys from the boys’ school are allowed to come for certain subjects so he does sociology here) but then afterwards he was like it was fine talking to her but it was weird that a massive group of girls were just watching (and then he went on to ask if I was really popular and stuff because apparently he doesn’t like girls like that for some reason) so yeah it was ok I thought the whole sich was over and done with but then I started airing him (like I wldnt look at him hen he came to my schl n I didn’t try tlkng to him again) but for some reason he started chatting abt me soooo much n making me look bad to his friends n mine n I found out n got rlly upset n hurt bcuz I didn’t get what I’d done to him then his friends found out n felt bad so they came up to me apologised n then we were tlkng n then I was like why didn’t he come say It himself? N they were like idk go up to him if u want so I did but he tried to run from me so I ended up swearing at him in front of everyone (I didn’t mean to lol I just got mad n upset) but then we were tlkng n he denied ever saying anything bad abt me but his friends then yelled at him n made him apologise to me but it was the fakest thing ever so I just walked away rlly angry
So then he was asking after me like asking if I was saying anything abt him n if I was crying n stuff n my friends were all like nahh she’s fine she was just rlly mad at u but shes not tlkng abt u anymore so leave it n leave her n he was just like idc if she’s mad at me cuz I nvr wanted to get involved in the first place her friends all caused this whole drama im literally just here to study but yh BUT WHEN HE FOUND OUT I LIKED HIM HE WAS FULLY ASKING ABT ME N THEN HE CLAIMS HE’S JUST HERE FOR STUDY N NOT TO TLK TO GIRLS BUT NOW HE’S TLKNG TO MY FRIENDS WHO ONLY EVER STARTED TLKNG TO HIM CUZ OF ME N HE KNOWS THAT!!!! N he made a group chat w/ his friends, two girls from his sociology class and two of my friends n they were fully like why did u add us we don’t even do sociology n he wldnt give a straight answer
N whenever he sees me irl he ignores me or walks past me but then goes n watches me from a distance w/ his friends n whenever he sees ANYONE im friends with he starts acting up in front of them n tryna tlk to them (when im not even there) but refuses to speak to me (I mean I haven’t spoken to him since I swore at him n he ‘apologised’ to me but idek what to say to him anymore cuz he’s not making any effort to speak to me n I’ll look desperate n he hasn’t done anything for me to go and confront him soooooo yh)

Advice plz haha idk what his deal is does he like me (unlikely because I heard he likes another girl and asked someone out in the first week of school but got rejected) or is he just a **** (likely but sad)
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Sooooo a few weeks ago I liked this guy and he somehow found out and knew it was me and saw me and I kinda just freaked out and ran away and then I found out that he mentioned it to some girls I know so I went up to him just to talk and I told him that I thought he was cute but that that was it and that I wasn’t in love with him like some people were saying and that it just spread so much but I didn’t actually want anything wth him and I never intended for him to even find out in the first place.
Thing is, he agreed to talk to me that day and we spoke for a good five minutes at the end of break (also I go to a girls’ school btw but at sixth form guys from the boys’ school are allowed to come for certain subjects so he does sociology here) but then afterwards he was like it was fine talking to her but it was weird that a massive group of girls were just watching (and then he went on to ask if I was really popular and stuff because apparently he doesn’t like girls like that for some reason) so yeah it was ok I thought the whole sich was over and done with but then I started airing him (like I wldnt look at him hen he came to my schl n I didn’t try tlkng to him again) but for some reason he started chatting abt me soooo much n making me look bad to his friends n mine n I found out n got rlly upset n hurt bcuz I didn’t get what I’d done to him then his friends found out n felt bad so they came up to me apologised n then we were tlkng n then I was like why didn’t he come say It himself? N they were like idk go up to him if u want so I did but he tried to run from me so I ended up swearing at him in front of everyone (I didn’t mean to lol I just got mad n upset) but then we were tlkng n he denied ever saying anything bad abt me but his friends then yelled at him n made him apologise to me but it was the fakest thing ever so I just walked away rlly angry
So then he was asking after me like asking if I was saying anything abt him n if I was crying n stuff n my friends were all like nahh she’s fine she was just rlly mad at u but shes not tlkng abt u anymore so leave it n leave her n he was just like idc if she’s mad at me cuz I nvr wanted to get involved in the first place her friends all caused this whole drama im literally just here to study but yh BUT WHEN HE FOUND OUT I LIKED HIM HE WAS FULLY ASKING ABT ME N THEN HE CLAIMS HE’S JUST HERE FOR STUDY N NOT TO TLK TO GIRLS BUT NOW HE’S TLKNG TO MY FRIENDS WHO ONLY EVER STARTED TLKNG TO HIM CUZ OF ME N HE KNOWS THAT!!!! N he made a group chat w/ his friends, two girls from his sociology class and two of my friends n they were fully like why did u add us we don’t even do sociology n he wldnt give a straight answer
N whenever he sees me irl he ignores me or walks past me but then goes n watches me from a distance w/ his friends n whenever he sees ANYONE im friends with he starts acting up in front of them n tryna tlk to them (when im not even there) but refuses to speak to me (I mean I haven’t spoken to him since I swore at him n he ‘apologised’ to me but idek what to say to him anymore cuz he’s not making any effort to speak to me n I’ll look desperate n he hasn’t done anything for me to go and confront him soooooo yh)

Advice plz haha idk what his deal is does he like me (unlikely because I heard he likes another girl and asked someone out in the first week of school but got rejected) or is he just a **** (likely but sad)

Hi, it sounds like you were rude to start off with, pretending to not like him but then talking to him, then swearing at him etc etc, it also sounds like your playing a game.. if you like him then tell him if you don't then just leave it..

It sounds like he probably did like you but then you started acting weird around him and ignoring him so your basically sending mixed signals...

Honestly be straight with him, get his number and talk to him or just leave it and move in.. good luck!
Reply 2
Original post by Abzzz57
Hi, it sounds like you were rude to start off with, pretending to not like him but then talking to him, then swearing at him etc etc, it also sounds like your playing a game.. if you like him then tell him if you don't then just leave it..

It sounds like he probably did like you but then you started acting weird around him and ignoring him so your basically sending mixed signals...

Honestly be straight with him, get his number and talk to him or just leave it and move in.. good luck!

hi i nvr pretended not to like him i acc told him straight up that i think he's cute but then we tlked n that was it n then i stopped looking at him cuz he was following me around n then i swore at him cuz he spoke badly about me n sent his friends to apologise but when i went up to him he tried to run so i called him a coward (in swear) n then he gave me a fake apology

idk if he liked me or not cuz i heard he likes someone else (who doesnt like him back) n idk if i still like him cuz he hurt me but hes sooooo cute n i found out he goes to my mosque soooooooo idk what to do ughhhh but he avoids me n airs me irl n neither of us try tlkng to eachother but he tries tlkng to my friends n showing off in front of them when im not around (not any specific girls as well - just anyone he sees me spend lots of time with)

i tried to be straight w/ him hes just rlly confusng me now n i see him tmrw morning n the day after but then nothing for two weeks so i hope it all blows over but everything just feels rlly awkward rn n i dont wanna leave it or make it worse sooooo yh also i dont have a phone or any social medias :/
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
hi i nvr pretended not to like him i acc told him straight up that i think he's cute but then we tlked n that was it n then i stopped looking at him cuz he was following me around n then i swore at him cuz he spoke badly about me n sent his friends to apologise but when i went up to him he tried to run so i called him a coward (in swear) n then he gave me a fake apology

idk if he liked me or not cuz i heard he likes someone else (who doesnt like him back) n idk if i still like him cuz he hurt me but hes sooooo cute n i found out he goes to my mosque soooooooo idk what to do ughhhh but he avoids me n airs me irl n neither of us try tlkng to eachother but he tries tlkng to my friends n showing off in front of them when im not around (not any specific girls as well - just anyone he sees me spend lots of time with)

i tried to be straight w/ him hes just rlly confusng me now n i see him tmrw morning n the day after but then nothing for two weeks so i hope it all blows over but everything just feels rlly awkward rn n i dont wanna leave it or make it worse sooooo yh also i dont have a phone or any social medias :/

Ah okay! It sounds like he got a bit shy around you and is trying to show off in front of your friends in the hope that they tell you about him..

It sounds like those 2 weeks might be a good chance to just take a step back and figure out if you actually like him still and then go from there.. maybe just go up to him and start again and pretend like nothing happened between the two of you before.. see how he reacts and if he's still being weird then just leave it! But hopefully if he likes you then he might take your lead and try and start something with you?
Let it go he is wanting to do his school work then go back to his own school you are reading in to it far to much just drop it
Reply 5
Original post by Abzzz57
Ah okay! It sounds like he got a bit shy around you and is trying to show off in front of your friends in the hope that they tell you about him..

It sounds like those 2 weeks might be a good chance to just take a step back and figure out if you actually like him still and then go from there.. maybe just go up to him and start again and pretend like nothing happened between the two of you before.. see how he reacts and if he's still being weird then just leave it! But hopefully if he likes you then he might take your lead and try and start something with you?

ahahah ok that makes sense acc tyy

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending