The Student Room Group

What do you like to do for fun?

Do you have any hobbies? Any cool talents? Let's see if anyone shares the same interests!

Scroll to see replies

Reading
Sewing
Toy design
Original post by tinygirl96
Reading
Sewing
Toy design

Oh sounds fun! Do you like to make little models or are they toys with moving parts?
Original post by sykobear
Oh sounds fun! Do you like to make little models or are they toys with moving parts?

Toys that can move. I also forgot to say I love things like numerology, fortune telling, palm reading, and so on. And camping too.
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 4
Exercising, dead bug collecting, painting, crying, puzzles, sleeping, and reading.

Oh, and :tsr:
Toys that can move. I also forgot to say I love things like numerology, fortune telling, palm reading, and so on. And camping too.

Hm, I'm guessing you like stargazing as well?
Original post by sykobear
Hm, I'm guessing you like stargazing as well?

Yeah.
Yeah.

Do you have a favorite constellation?
Singing, maths, chess, sudoku, writing songs, gentlemen's manicures, running and lifting weights.:tongue:
FYI: I just changed my name, I hope this doesn't cause any confusion!
Original post by BoomBamBing
Singing, maths, chess, sudoku, writing songs, gentlemen's manicures, running and lifting weights.:tongue:

Interesting. How much can you lift?
Original post by StopRightThere
Interesting. How much can you lift?

I don't lift heavy. And depends on the exercise. Each muscle group, I use a different weight. And I don't do it to look bulky, I just like looking lean.
I don't lift heavy. And depends on the exercise. Each muscle group, I use a different weight. And I don't do it to look bulky, I just like looking lean.

Are you male or female? (Sorry if that sounds creepy, you don't have to answer)
Are you male or female? (Sorry if that sounds creepy, you don't have to answer)

I am male. Lol, asking a question is not creepy.
I am male. Lol, asking a question is not creepy.

Sorry lol. If you were to lift the heaviest weight you could, how heavy would it be?
Sorry lol. If you were to lift the heaviest weight you could, how heavy would it be?

Idk. I have never attempted to left heavy weights. The heaviest I lifted was probably a 25kg dumbbell. But I find it more convenient to lift lighter weights with higher reps. You don't have to lift heavy if you want to build muscle. That's a myth.
Idk. I have never attempted to left heavy weights. The heaviest I lifted was probably a 25kg dumbbell. But I find it more convenient to lift lighter weights with higher reps. You don't have to lift heavy if you want to build muscle. That's a myth.

Yes, I know. I like to try to push myself though because it makes me feel powerful lol.
Yes, I know. I like to try to push myself though because it makes me feel powerful lol.

You lift weights?
What's with the questions though?

I don't know tbh. I took one of the things you said you liked and started asking questions lol. What is your favorite genre of music?
You lift weights?

Not traditional weights. I like lifting heavy things when I'm doing yardwork and stuff like that.

Quick Reply

Latest