The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I’m sick of being seen as the bad guy on tsr just because of my opinion on the bus, if people think I use mental health as an excuse then I don’t care because if you understood what I was going through then you would understand, when so many people give you hate and negativity all your life then you would understand everyone reading this. All I have talked about how I feel and my experience

Can I have some context please?
Reply 2
I’m sick of being seen as the bad guy on tsr just because of my opinion on the bus, if people think I use mental health as an excuse then I don’t care because if you understood what I was going through then you would understand, when so many people give you hate and negativity all your life then you would understand everyone reading this. All I have talked about how I feel and my experience

Hi there!
What’s wrong? If there has been some hurtful comments or you feel upset give the report button a little nudge :smile: It gives the team a chance to deal with any issues and can help make TSR a great place for everyone :^_^:
Reply 3
Original post by StopRightThere
Can I have some context please?

People keep hating on me just because I said the bus was embarrassing when opening up
How is the bus embarrassing?
Reply 5
Original post by Moonbow
Hi there!
What’s wrong? If there has been some hurtful comments or you feel upset give the report button a little nudge :smile: It gives the team a chance to deal with any issues and can help make TSR a great place for everyone :^_^:

I just said the bus was embarrassing just because that’s my opinion and people give me hate for saying that
Reply 6

It’s just my opinion and I shouldn’t get hate for it
Reply 7

I’m not going to say anything because people will just give me hate
It’s just my opinion and I shouldn’t get hate for it

I'm not hating I swear. I just would like to know why you feel that way.
Reply 9
I just said the bus was embarrassing just because that’s my opinion and people give me hate for saying that

Ah, I see. Remember that a lot of people use the bus to get around! I’m not saying your opinion is invalid at all, but be mindful not everyone can afford to travel otherwise. I take the bus pretty much everywhere :smile:
I’m not going to say anything because people will just give me hate

Why would people hate you? Unless your opinion is racist or something like that, I don't see why you would be getting hate.
I'm not hating I swear. I just would like to know why you feel that way.

I feel embarrassed because it just shows you are reliant on a bus driver and you can’t drive your. I also think it is because it’s dirty and unhygienic
Original post by Moonbow
Ah, I see. Remember that a lot of people use the bus to get around! I’m not saying your opinion is invalid at all, but be mindful not everyone can afford to travel otherwise. I take the bus pretty much everywhere :smile:

But when you have people being critical all your life and then get more hate on the internet then you would understand
I feel embarrassed because it just shows you are reliant on a bus driver and you can’t drive your. I also think it is because it’s dirty and unhygienic

Hm.
Hm.

You are hating on me again or trying to just because people disagree doesn’t mean they can hate

Please understand, taking a bus somewhere has no reference to how capable you are at driving. It’s actually great for everyone! Less congestion for you, less air pollution for the environment, and a great way of dragging food shopping back miles for me :laugh:
Reply 16

The bus isn't embarrassing it is a useful mode of transport. People with stupid private plates that have their "name" is embarrassing.
(edited 3 years ago)
You are hating on me again or trying to just because people disagree doesn’t mean they can hate

No, I'm not hating I promise.
But when you have people being critical all your life and then get more hate on the internet then you would understand

But making someone else feel bad about how they live isn’t good for anyone. I know you don’t have this intention but it can be hurtful :smile:
Original post by Moonbow
Please understand, taking a bus somewhere has no reference to how capable you are at driving. It’s actually great for everyone! Less congestion for you, less air pollution for the environment, and a great way of dragging food shopping back miles for me :laugh:

I mean if you don’t have a driving licence and you rely on the bus and there’s electric cars and everything that are getting more popular. I shouldn’t get hate for my opinions anyway weather if people think the bus is embarrassing or not

Latest

Trending

Trending