The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website

Newcastle partners offers

I'm currently resitting an A-level and I'm unsure if I'll get the B needed for the BBB minimum requirements. Does anyone know if ABC would also be accepted? Or do I need at least a B in everything?
Original post by Anonymous
I'm currently resitting an A-level and I'm unsure if I'll get the B needed for the BBB minimum requirements. Does anyone know if ABC would also be accepted? Or do I need at least a B in everything?

Hi Anonymous,

It's great to hear you're interested in Newcastle University :smile: If you could share with me what programme you plan on studying, we can ask our PARTNERS team to look into this for you.

Thank you!

- Laura
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Newcastle University
Hi Anonymous,

It's great to hear you're interested in Newcastle University :smile: If you could share with me what programme you plan on studying, we can ask our PARTNERS team to look into this for you.

Thank you!

- Laura

Hi! Thank you for your reply :smile:

I'm wanting to apply for Physiological Sciences (B100)
Original post by Anonymous
Hi! Thank you for your reply :smile:

I'm wanting to apply for Physiological Sciences (B100)

Hi Anonymous,

Great :smile: We asked our Physiological Sciences dept about this and they shared that yes, we would accept ABC for a PARTNERS physiological sciences application as long as the subjects awarded include Biology (or Chemistry), and one other science subject from Biology, Chemistry, Maths, Physics or Psychology. The third subject must not be General Studies, Use of Mathematics, World Development, Communication and Culture or Critical Thinking.

Hope this helps & good luck with the application! Any further admissions queries, please get in touch via [email protected].

- Laura
Reply 4
Original post by Newcastle University
Hi Anonymous,

Great :smile: We asked our Physiological Sciences dept about this and they shared that yes, we would accept ABC for a PARTNERS physiological sciences application as long as the subjects awarded include Biology (or Chemistry), and one other science subject from Biology, Chemistry, Maths, Physics or Psychology. The third subject must not be General Studies, Use of Mathematics, World Development, Communication and Culture or Critical Thinking.

Hope this helps & good luck with the application! Any further admissions queries, please get in touch via [email protected].

- Laura

Thank you!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending