The Student Room Group

Pokémon Crown Tundra DLC!

Hello everyone! Just thought as the new DLC is coming so soon I wanted to hear everyone’s thoughts!
If there is something you want to say surrounding leaks, keep it in a spoiler so people can avoid them if not :biggrin:
Which team is everyone bringing?
Reply 1

Spoiler

I'm interested to see it, the advances in the flow of the open areas from the base game to isle of armour were good, if in this they can carry on building and start to get a consistent plan then we could be sitting pretty for the next generation (assuming GameFreak don't just scrap it all and try something different for Gen 9). Waiting for go home connection so I can flood my team with shinies as well
Reply 3
Original post by Stiff Little Fingers
I'm interested to see it, the advances in the flow of the open areas from the base game to isle of armour were good, if in this they can carry on building and start to get a consistent plan then we could be sitting pretty for the next generation (assuming GameFreak don't just scrap it all and try something different for Gen 9). Waiting for go home connection so I can flood my team with shinies as well

Ah yes!! I can’t wait to finally get my shiny avalanche moving from all those community days :laugh:
Speaking of which, I’m disappointed charmander is getting a second community day. It kind of devalues all the hard work people put in to get the things!

Assuming that Gen 8 is a tester of open world, I think it’s likely we could soon see a completely open world game. I honestly have no clue what gen that’d end up being though in the end.

I’ve been slightly disappointed with the lack of new Galar forms other than slowbro and of course pre evolution in the first part of the DLC. Alas, I can’t wait to get my awesome moltres!

Apparently this one should have a lot more lore as well, which I really love. It’s nice to see references to other regions, it really integrates all these worlds into one!!
(edited 3 years ago)
I might finally revisit Shield now that both DLC are out, the base game was my least favorite entry into the series so far but they've added enough post-game content that it might be worth revisiting now that I have time to explore the online element again.

Quick Reply

Latest