The Student Room Group

Snakey “family friend” problem

Basically I have a family friend who I got along with very well for many years. But then I was told he was noncing on my cousin and I didn’t like it at all. He wasn’t apologetic or anything and tried to make it out as nothing and said he doesn’t care if it means I didn’t like him which sounds pretty fake of him to say. What should I do l?
Original post by Anonymous
Basically I have a family friend who I got along with very well for many years. But then I was told he was noncing on my cousin and I didn’t like it at all. He wasn’t apologetic or anything and tried to make it out as nothing and said he doesn’t care if it means I didn’t like him which sounds pretty fake of him to say. What should I do l?

Hm. I guess you should confront them about it. Does the person that told you that have proof?
Reply 2
Original post by StopRightThere
Hm. I guess you should confront them about it. Does the person that told you that have proof?

Yeah, and also he admitted it himself
Yeah, and also he admitted it himself

Hm. Why does it upset you?
Reply 4
Hm. Why does it upset you?

I thinks it’s wrong since she’s 15 and just used her
How old are you and how old is he?
I thinks it’s wrong since she’s 15 and just used her

She's not of age yet then. How old is he?
Reply 7
She's not of age yet then. How old is he?

Hm. And he feels no remorse?
Reply 9
Hm. And he feels no remorse?

No, infact he didn’t care if we weren’t friends which is pretty fake of him to say imo since we were close for a long time
No, infact he didn’t care if we weren’t friends which is pretty fake of him to say imo since we were close for a long time

That's horrible! So he just used you all?
That's horrible! So he just used you all?

Yep. Dirty ****
Yep. Dirty ****

I'm so sorry. Some people are like that...

It’s not fake if it’s true.
Why are you more mad about him not caring if you were friends than him trying to use your cousin?
Original post by GabiAbi84
It’s not fake if it’s true.
Why are you more mad about him not caring if you were friends than him trying to use your cousin?

Angry about both sides really
Angry about both sides really

How does your cousin feel about everything?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending