The Student Room Group

Big boobs or small boobs

Okay so this may be a really weird question but its just out of curiosity. I've heard that small boobs can be due to evolution as our ancestors lived in very cold climates but can also be due to it having once been a desirable trait. As a result, people only chose to reproduce with those who had smaller breasts.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Okay so this may be a really weird question but its just out of curiosity. I've heard that small boobs can be due to evolution as our ancestors lived in very cold climates but can also be due to it having once been a desirable trait. As a result, people only chose to reproduce with those who had smaller breasts.

Both are pretty nice :sexface:

Ay I would take a girl with any size
what about medium?
Honestly it doesn't matter to me
Wat? Not sure how valid that theory can be. Empirical evidence contradicts... I am six feet tall and have big boobs and it's very obvious from daily interactions that plenty of dudes want to "reproduce" with me lol.... so if small boobs/small frame are evolutionary adaptations, what's the advantage there? How r small boobs even advantageous in colder climes? Surely more subcutaneous fat deposits would be superior for survival in that type of climate and should therefore be preferentially selected for by mates?

I am defo more like Wonder Woman (well Gal G) than petite models. I am well adapted for survival btw I can shoot accurately, ride horses, snowmobiles and motorbikes etc lol! My ancestry is Latin, warmer climates etc. So how does that figure?

Every time there's one thread on evolutionary biological characteristics there's another one that contradicts the first... but it's fun to discuss :tongue:
Reply 5
Original post by candydiva
Wat? Not sure how valid that theory can be. Empirical evidence contradicts... I am six feet tall and have big boobs and it's very obvious from daily interactions that plenty of dudes want to "reproduce" with me lol.... so if small boobs/small frame are evolutionary adaptations, what's the advantage there? How r small boobs even advantageous in colder climes? Surely more subcutaneous fat deposits would be superior for survival in that type of climate and should therefore be preferentially selected for by mates?

I am defo more like Wonder Woman (well Gal G) than petite models. I am well adapted for survival btw I can shoot accurately, ride horses, snowmobiles and motorbikes etc lol! My ancestry is Latin, warmer climates etc. So how does that figure?

Every time there's one thread on evolutionary biological characteristics there's another one that contradicts the first... but it's fun to discuss :tongue:

Yo no cap you sound cool as f**k
Reply 6
im definitely a headshape person , you need to pick out the one with right circumference
i like smaller boobs but thats just me

but tbh i prefer a girl with big

Spoiler

Original post by hibam
im definitely a headshape person , you need to pick out the one with right circumference

Ah, the sun never sets on the British Empire :moon:
Original post by TSKR
Yo no cap you sound cool as f**k

Why thank you :colondollar: I take no **** that's true and I like to have a good time....nbody especially TSR prudes tells me wat to do...

It's funny, master said almost exactly the same thing when he met me and I was just 16... u know, great minds etc lol!

That's what I thought initially but when I was looking it was to do with the idea that breasts are not essential within cold climate and something to do with small surface area to volume ratio. I really cant remember what it was about lol
Reply 11
Why thank you :colondollar: I take no **** that's true and I like to have a good time....nbody especially TSR prudes tells me wat to do...

It's funny, master said almost exactly the same thing when he met me and I was just 16... u know, great minds etc lol!

Master? And also that sounds kind of like the type of person my boss would need
yeah bdsm lifestyle term but so much more besides... I xplained this in another thread coz some ppl don't understand and take it in a very small and limited literal way.

Your master, at the approximate age of 43, said almost exactly "Yo no cap you sound cool as f**k"?
yeah bdsm lifestyle term but so much more besides... I xplained this in another thread coz some ppl don't understand and take it in a very small and limited literal way.

You're on a forum with a large percentage of people who are just kids. Why do we need to know about your bdsm lifestyle? We don't need to know about your master. Keep it to yourself. Jeez.
Original post by IVLIVSCAESAR
Your master, at the approximate age of 43, said almost exactly "Yo no cap you sound cool as f**k"?"

lol! Yeah nearly but in a more articulate way. During our first coffee date he actually said "u are a very mature girl and tbh I am a little surprised. u r cool as f*** and I would like to get to know u better. Would u come to dinner with me and tell me more about u and how u developed ur skills?" So I did.
Reply 16
Original post by IVLIVSCAESAR
Your master, at the approximate age of 43, said almost exactly "Yo no cap you sound cool as f**k"?

I can just imagine it
You're on a forum with a large percentage of people who are just kids. Why do we need to know about your bdsm lifestyle? We don't need to know about your master. Keep it to yourself. Jeez.

Coz someone asked me the meaning of the term. So to use ur phrasing xactly, keep ur opinions to urself, jeez!

Seriously the kids have plenty of options online to learn about everything they want and better information not suppression or censorship helps them in life. Most ppl can discuss sexuality without kink shaming.
Coz someone asked me the meaning of the term. So to use ur phrasing xactly, keep ur opinions to urself, jeez!

Seriously the kids have plenty of options online to learn about everything they want and better information not suppression or censorship helps them in life. Most ppl can discuss sexuality without kink shaming.

You sound sexy as f**k
Reply 19
You sound sexy as f**k

Yo that kinda creepy

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending