The Student Room Group

Will people laugh at me if I wear knee-high heeled boots to uni?

Will people laugh at me and would I get negative attention if i wore knee-high heeled boots to my tutorials?
My heels look similar to this:

Spoiler

My outfit would be similar to this:

Spoiler

(edited 3 years ago)
yeah lol dont wear them
Original post by laylay2000
yeah lol dont wear them

damn
is it the height of the boots or the heel is too big?

girls do wear heels at my uni but not knee high but ankle boots
bump
it's the height of the boots.... i mean i dont think that many ppl would laugh as usually uni ppl dont really care - but they might think your boots are too extra just for lectures if ygm
Reply 5
Probably not. I mean, I can’t say I ever paid any attention to what my peers were wearing. It’s not like you’re just wearing the boots and nothing else! 😂 I have seen students attend lectures in pyjamas and onesies before.

My advice would be to wear what you want and feel most comfortable in. It’s not going to alter the quality of your education.
I don't think anyone's going to care what you're wearing; I knew people who turned up to lectures in their pyjamas.
People at uni (and in the world in general) aren't looking at you that closely tbh.
Original post by pollymollydolly
Will people laugh at me and would I get negative attention if i wore knee-high heeled boots to my tutorials?
My heels look similar to this:

Spoiler

My outfit would be similar to this:

Spoiler

Wear whatever you want. Anyone that still judges you for what you wear, at our big age is not worth associating with.
Nah boots are hot lol.

Theres always some snobby girls that judge what other girls are wearing though. My mum and sister do it lmao.

Also I've turned up to lectures in:
-chainmail vest + norman helmet.
-rollerblades
-bathrobe
-halloween costumes
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by ChickenMadness
Nah boots are hot lol.

Theres always some snobby girls that judge what other girls are wearing though. My mum and sister do it lmao.

Also I've turned up to lectures in:
-chainmail vest + norman helmet.
-rollerblades
-bathrobe
-halloween costumes

pics or it didn't happen :holmes:
Original post by the bear
pics or it didn't happen :holmes:

I don't have any in the actual classroom.

But this is some of the stuff I used to wear.

Spoiler

Original post by ChickenMadness
I don't have any in the actual classroom.

But this is some of the stuff I used to wear.

Spoiler

:adore: dude you deserve a medal:

kcmg.png
'cool' is subjective, so if you think they are cool, by definition, they are cool. who cares? wear what you want

Quick Reply