The Student Room Group

I’m useless and worthless

I’m short, I’m skint, I’m 35 (aging more), just am pathetic useless midget and even with heels on I’m still shorter than a lot of people. My only quality is that I think I’m attractive which isn’t really beneficial because I’m married and I think it’s more of a negative now because I get a lot of unwanted attention and it makes me feel uncomfortable. I don’t even have a car or hold a license, I’m quite ashamed of it, people tease me about it. I’m so old now, im getting older as everyday goes by, it’s so depressing and my life is just so boring. My life is just walking all the way to work at 6 in the morning then I I have to walk back to get home and that’s all I do everyday just go to work then go home.

My job is pretty low pay but it’s stress and then there’s these celebrities who earn similar to my yearly wage in week by sitting in their room uploading on social media a few days a week. I have to work from 7am till 5pm but get medium pay I’ll say. My husband doesn’t do social media but he’s wealthy and i live off his income in his house and he has nice cars and a nice house which I live him. The thing is none of this is 100% some people think I’m with for the money and because he’s successful. It seems like everyone around me is doing well on higher income than me on better jobs

I just feel so short compared to everyone and I found this Image but was shocked about my height gap between the men. I’m just some midget worthless useless waste of space moaning on a student forum.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I’m short, I’m skint, I’m 35 (aging more), just am pathetic useless midget and even with heels on I’m still shorter than a lot of people. My only quality is that I think I’m attractive which isn’t really beneficial because I’m married and I think it’s more of a negative now because I get a lot of unwanted attention and it makes me feel uncomfortable. I don’t even have a car or hold a license, I’m quite ashamed of it, people tease me about it. I’m so old now, im getting older as everyday goes by, it’s so depressing and my life is just so boring. My life is just walking all the way to work at 6 in the morning then I I have to walk back to get home and that’s all I do everyday just go to work then go home.

My job is pretty low pay but it’s stress and then there’s these celebrities who earn similar to my yearly wage in week by sitting in their room uploading on social media a few days a week. I have to work from 7am till 5pm but get medium pay I’ll say. My husband doesn’t do social media but he’s wealthy and i live off his income in his house and he has nice cars and a nice house which I live him. The thing is none of this is 100% some people think I’m with for the money and because he’s successful. It seems like everyone around me is doing well on higher income than me on better jobs

I just feel so short compared to everyone and I found this Image but was shocked about my height gap between the men. I’m just some midget worthless useless waste of space moaning on a student forum.

Attachment not found

Look at the height difference of me I look so tiny
Reply 2
Aghhh I don’t know why I bother being nice to people around me when they are all teasing me about everything
Attachment not found

Look at the height difference of me I look so tiny

I'm so sorry about your situation.
But why are you so concerned about your height? I'm really short, there is nothing wrong with it.
You're not even old. Please stop being so harsh on yourself. Love and respect yourself, you'll feel better when you do that.
You wont go nowhere with that negativity.
hugs
Reply 5
Original post by parkerrr
But why are you so concerned about your height? I'm really short, there is nothing wrong with it.
You're not even old. Please stop being so harsh on yourself. Love and respect yourself, you'll feel better when you do that.

I get teased about my height a lot
Reply 6

I don’t know anything good about myself though
I get teased about my height a lot

You might be exaggerating
How tall are you?
Reply 8
You might be exaggerating
How tall are you?

I’m don’t even know
I think I’ve seen your other thread about this before,have you posted another one in the past,op?
I can’t see the photo but I’m sure you look fine! :biggrin:
It doesn't matter how short you are, all that matters is personality. I'm sorry you feel this way. There's nothing to be ashamed about, being short is cool! :smile:
Original post by StopRightThere
It doesn't matter how short you are, all that matters is personality. I'm sorry you feel this way. There's nothing to be ashamed about, being short is cool! :smile:

It’s being short and then I have all the other stuff I said
I don’t know anything good about myself though

If you really feel like this, maybe you should take therapy or counseling.

I’m don’t even know

It can't be that bad, I'm like a half a foot shorter that most people at my school.
Sometimes people point out how short I am but I ignore them. Most of the time people don't say anything.
Limb lengthening is a surgery you can get to become taller, but I wouldn't recommend this because its not cheap and I'm sure it's dangerous.
On another note, there is nothing much you can do about your height since you're on your 30s, just don't worry about.
If you really feel like this, maybe you should take therapy or counseling.

It can't be that bad, I'm like a half a foot shorter that most people at my school.
Sometimes people point out how short I am but I ignore them. Most of the time people don't say anything.
Limb lengthening is a surgery you can get to become taller, but I wouldn't recommend this because its not cheap and I'm sure it's dangerous.
On another note, there is nothing much you can do about your height since you're on your 30s, just don't worry about.

What height are you?
What height are you?

Only 5'0
Most of my friends are 5'4 - 5'9 or taller
It’s being short and then I have all the other stuff I said

Hm. It's ok that you don't own a car yet. Also, I understand how you feel when you say your life is 'boring'. I'm sure something good and exciting will happen soon. Don't let all the drama about you being with your husband for his money affect you. They are all most likely jealous that you are in a happy relationship that comes with benefits.
Original post by StopRightThere
Hm. It's ok that you don't own a car yet. Also, I understand how you feel when you say your life is 'boring'. I'm sure something good and exciting will happen soon. Don't let all the drama about you being with your husband for his money affect you. They are all most likely jealous that you are in a happy relationship that comes with benefits.

But it’s people who are successful themselves who say it
Only 5'0
Most of my friends are 5'4 - 5'9 or taller

It’s depressing being so short
It’s depressing being so short

Not that depressing tbh.
1. You are not useless and worthless. You are married. Your husband must think you are worth something.
2. You might need counselling or therapy to address these feelings as they sound like depression.
3. Being short is not an issue. Consider moving or something because short women are treated normally here. Men have it harder.
4. Low paid work is unfortunately stressful and a lot of the time unnecessary. Yes it is annoying celebrities earn so much. Get into politics and change it.
(edited 3 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending