The Student Room Group

Bisexuality

Do women enjoy watching 2 hot guys go at it (GuyOnGuy)?

- My Gf wants to watch me get nude and intimate with another sexy man...
Original post by RoxyLaFranchize
Do women enjoy watching 2 hot guys go at it (GuyOnGuy)?

- My Gf wants to watch me get nude and intimate with another sexy man...

Maybe :colone:
Also, if you don't feel comfortable, don't do it.
Original post by StopRightThere
Maybe :colone:
Also, if you don't feel comfortable, don't do it.

Ok. So, it it pleases her, it might be a good idea to try it. For her pleasure?
Ok. So, it it pleases her, it might be a good idea to try it. For her pleasure?

Hm. Do you feel sexually attracted to males? Would you feel comfortable doing it? Don't do it just because it would please her, you should feel comfortable as well.
Hm. Do you feel sexually attracted to males? Would you feel comfortable doing it? Don't do it just because it would please her, you should feel comfortable as well.

Ok. That makes sense.
Question : I enjoy watching 2 women together. So, do you think my Gf will get the same feeling?
She has been watching more and more GuyOnGuy videos lately.
I am CURIOUS about doing it.
Ok. That makes sense.
Question : I enjoy watching 2 women together. So, do you think my Gf will get the same feeling?
She has been watching more and more GuyOnGuy videos lately.
I am CURIOUS about doing it.

Well, she said she liked it did she not?
The thread title says bisexual. Are you bisexual or are you thinking you may be?
Well, she said she liked it did she not?
The thread title says bisexual. Are you bisexual or are you thinking you may be?

I'm thinking that I may be.
I have viewed some Hypno videos.
The ones that are supposed to convert you from Straight to Gay.
I have noticed that every time I watch, I get more excited.
I feel guilty about it though?
What do you think would be a good way for me to be introduced to it?

Ladyboys r always the best break-in for dudes who r curious. I met lots of student guys when I've been in Thailand, Chiang Mai as well as BKK and Hat Yai/Phuket, and the story is the same for all of them. A lil' curious, a few drinks, a buzz and then the experimentation begins... first time surprise...then they begin to rethink their entire lives...

Ladyboys are really chicks with ****s as the saying goes... they r more feminine and smooth than most girls. They take great pride in their appearance and spend ages doing makeup and clothing. They have strong sex drives and functional male genitals, almost all of them...but often hormone treatments mean they r smooth and have some curves too.

I've had sex with a ladyboy before after all I'm bi- so I appreciate all their qualities lol :wink: but tbh most ladyboys prefer men. They like being feminine but they also know how to f dudes properly...makes sense. And they don't waste time or play hard to get games like girls in western societies do at least from the pov of the dudes.

Are you sure that you aren't getting excited because you are telling yourself that you need to be? Like I said, please do not force yourself into anything you would not feel comfortable doing. I feel as if you are forcing yourself to do it. I don't know any ways you could 'introduce yourself' to it. If you honestly think that you may be bisexual, try it. But do not do it just because your girlfriend is into it.

Quick Reply

Latest