The Student Room Group

Is he just being nice?

Ok so I belong to an organization and one of the young men since earlier this yr before covid has been very nice. He is much younger and I would see him and he would never go out his way to speak. Now that he is a leader he goes out of his way to say hi.

One scenario he was teaching a class. Maybe he was distracted but he thought I asked a question and came near me but I wasn't the one who raised my hand. Another time he ran out to ask me a question that he forgot to ask me inside. It was related to our organization.

Lately I have caught him staring or it could be my imagination. The last time he did it twice in a row so I just looked at something else. After leaving the place that day I passed by said by but he didn't look up he was busy.

Opinions please!
Original post by Anonymous
Ok so I belong to an organization and one of the young men since earlier this yr before covid has been very nice. He is much younger and I would see him and he would never go out his way to speak. Now that he is a leader he goes out of his way to say hi.

One scenario he was teaching a class. Maybe he was distracted but he thought I asked a question and came near me but I wasn't the one who raised my hand. Another time he ran out to ask me a question that he forgot to ask me inside. It was related to our organization.

Lately I have caught him staring or it could be my imagination. The last time he did it twice in a row so I just looked at something else. After leaving the place that day I passed by said by but he didn't look up he was busy.

Opinions please!

maybe he might like you but i would not say anything until you have more evidence then him just he said hi out of nowhere
idk that is my opinion i think he is being nice and i think when you said you caught him staring he just might of zoned off your way there is nothing to worry about
Reply 2
Original post by catfacemeow
maybe he might like you but i would not say anything until you have more evidence then him just he said hi out of nowhere
idk that is my opinion i think he is being nice and i think when you said you caught him staring he just might of zoned off your way there is nothing to worry about

oh ok could be right thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending