The Student Room Group

Sims 4 slice of life mod

Hello so slice of life isn't coming up in my game, neither in the menu nor actually in game. I have MC command center and it works fine. I've put it in the mods folder, left it zipped, unzipped it, just put the package files, deleted mccc and my three cc's and re downloaded in case broken and I've repaired my game each time before checking if worked, ive deleted some of the cache files and haven't tried that yet but is there anything else? Thank youuuu
Reply 1
Are you sure you have the latest version?

Do you have all required parts if it needs multiple files?
Reply 2
Original post by Bio 7
Are you sure you have the latest version?
Do you have all required parts if it needs multiple files?

I downloaded it from kawaiistacies website and it said last updated October 13th, I downloaded the public release, and then when I got rid of everything I downloaded the early aswell but still nothing
Reply 3
I looked at her how to download aswell and I did it exactly to how she said and my files were the exact same
Reply 4
Original post by Beau1234
I downloaded it from kawaiistacies website and it said last updated October 13th, I downloaded the public release, and then when I got rid of everything I downloaded the early aswell but still nothing

Hmm not sure then as I don't use SoL myself. I could maybe try installing it myself later to see if I have a problem. I'll check back when I'm free to see if you still have an issue.
Reply 5
Original post by Bio 7
Hmm not sure then as I don't use SoL myself. I could maybe try installing it myself later to see if I have a problem. I'll check back when I'm free to see if you still have an issue.

Thank you so much!!
Reply 6
Original post by Bio 7

I fixed it!!! I think I accidentally copied the mods folder so it was in the mods folder just not the proper one if that makes sense, thank you so much for your help!!!
Reply 7
Original post by Beau1234
I fixed it!!! I think I accidentally copied the mods folder so it was in the mods folder just not the proper one if that makes sense, thank you so much for your help!!!

Good you managed it. Have fun with it.

Quick Reply

Latest