The Student Room Group

Reality of love, dating since young

does anyone have any stories about the reality of love and building it up from a young age🥺💕

Scroll to see replies

hi!

i met my boyfriend at age 11 when we started secondary school! started dating when we were 14 and are still together!

not sure if this counts but we’ve had so many memories and experiences together and idrk😂
Tbf I know a couple who got together at 12 and they're still going at 21, and they seem to be best friends as well as partners, which I suppose is quite nice
No. I am waiting FOR my boyfriend to exsist and show up in my life.
Had a girlfriend in 6th form who cheated on me with three other guys if that counts lol.
Reply 5
Original post by pepsimaxcherry
hi!

i met my boyfriend at age 11 when we started secondary school! started dating when we were 14 and are still together!

not sure if this counts but we’ve had so many memories and experiences together and idrk😂

me and my boyfriend both 17 have been dating for 1 year and 6 months and we’re really bad atm so I’m looking for hope😂🥺
Reality is much boring than films, misunderstandings and mistiming often are the primary cause of a ruined opportunities.
Original post by Anonymous
me and my boyfriend both 17 have been dating for 1 year and 6 months and we’re really bad atm so I’m looking for hope😂🥺

Awh honestly don’t stress too much! I’ve been with my boyfriend for 3 years and we are both 17! There has definitely been ups and downs in our relationship but it really is worth talking things through! So many of our issues were solved with calm conversations! Don’t give up hope ❤️
I had knew my ex since I was 9 years old and 3 years later we started dating up until I was 12 years old,but we are not together anymore.

I was married by 21 and were still together over 30 years later.
it’s not easy. You have to communicate. Talk. Problems won’t solve themselves. And your partner can’t guess your thoughts.
arguing is normal but be careful what you say. You can’t take words back. Don’t say things you don’t mean.
it takes work but if you love each other it’s worth it.
if you don’t then walk away
I went out with my best friend at the time for 2-3 years but then we ended it he's an ass but we are still mates ish
Original post by ChickenMadness
Had a girlfriend in 6th form who cheated on me with three other guys if that counts lol.

Mine was 6 man plus my best friend
Awh honestly don’t stress too much! I’ve been with my boyfriend for 3 years and we are both 17! There has definitely been ups and downs in our relationship but it really is worth talking things through! So many of our issues were solved with calm conversations! Don’t give up hope ❤️

Considering your my age can I private message you about it! I’d love to talk to you about it x
Original post by Sammylou40
I was married by 21 and were still together over 30 years later.
it’s not easy. You have to communicate. Talk. Problems won’t solve themselves. And your partner can’t guess your thoughts.
arguing is normal but be careful what you say. You can’t take words back. Don’t say things you don’t mean.
it takes work but if you love each other it’s worth it.
if you don’t then walk away

is it normal to feel like you don’t love them though sometimes? bc I just feel off and icky because of all the stuff that has happened but I do want to be with him. It makes me thinks how are we even going to last the next year if things continue but he’s promised me he’s going to change.
Considering your my age can I private message you about it! I’d love to talk to you about it x

Yes absolutely! Go ahead x
Yes absolutely! Go ahead x

How do I do it hahaha x
How do I do it hahaha x

If you click on my profile it should have the option to message me!
is it normal to feel like you don’t love them though sometimes? bc I just feel off and icky because of all the stuff that has happened but I do want to be with him. It makes me thinks how are we even going to last the next year if things continue but he’s promised me he’s going to change.

Maybe. It’s certainly normal to be overwhelmed with other feelings, such as frustration or anger, which mask love.
can you imagine spending your life without him?
Original post by Sammylou40
Maybe. It’s certainly normal to be overwhelmed with other feelings, such as frustration or anger, which mask love.
can you imagine spending your life without him?

I can but I don’t like the thought of it. I most definitely want him in it
If you click on my profile it should have the option to message me!

As it’s not letting me haha x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending