The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Do you bring anti perspiring to school ? You could bring a can in to the bathroom with you and spray in there every hour or so.
Reply 2
it could be to do with what you are eating
Reply 3
Original post by seals2001
Do you bring anti perspiring to school ? You could bring a can in to the bathroom with you and spray in there every hour or so.

Yes, I do bring some to school and usually go to the toilet after lessons but it only works for an hour and then I start smelling bad again
Might want to get that checked out
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
Might want to get that checked out

Ok I was planning to go to the local GP soon anyway. But I feel quite uncomfortable talking about it.
Original post by 128Unknown
Ok I was planning to go to the local GP soon anyway. But I feel quite uncomfortable talking about it.

Lol, why?

Where exactly does it smell?
Reply 7
Lol, why?

Where exactly does it smell?

It’s my armpits that are effected. Honestly, I smell so bad
Normally with BO, the person doesn’t know. Can you smell it or did someone point it out?
Reply 9
Original post by summerberry19
Normally with BO, the person doesn’t know. Can you smell it or did someone point it out?

Someone has pointed it out before and recently i have also been able to smell it
Step 1: buy a new soap

And get a new sponge, preferably a harder one

Then scrub underneath your armpits hard
Reply 11
Step 1: buy a new soap

And get a new sponge, preferably a harder one

Then scrub underneath your armpits hard

I have already tried that before but it doesn’t work
Reply 12
some stuff that we eat smells very strong and it can come out in our sweat so maybe se what you are eating
I have already tried that before but it doesn’t work

Tm it’s the sponge, what do you use to scrub?

Do you use a cloth? Or a scrub ?
Original post by \^_^/
some stuff that we eat smells very strong and it can come out in our sweat so maybe se what you are eating

This makes 0 sense😂😂😂
Reply 15
Original post by ^_^/

Ok I will do that
Someone has pointed it out before and recently i have also been able to smell it

Oh right. I‘m really sorry - it must be hard thinking about that at school. I think you should see a doctor :smile:
Reply 17
Tm it’s the sponge, what do you use to scrub?

Do you use a cloth? Or a scrub ?

Currently I use a scrub
Reply 18
Original post by summerberry19
Oh right. I‘m really sorry - it must be hard thinking about that at school. I think you should see a doctor :smile:

Yes it is very embarrassing and I tend to stay away from other people so that they can’t smell me. I will try to see a doctor soon.
Reply 19
This makes 0 sense😂😂😂

search it

Latest