The Student Room Group

Would anybody say i'm a little bit attractive???

My mates have done it so as a dare it's now my turn be honest on a scale of 1 to 10 what would you rate me.
Check my profile picture

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SlytherinSoul
My mates have done it so as a dare it's now my turn be honest on a scale of 1 to 10 what would you rate me.
Check my profile picture

Like 1 being the better side or 10 being the better side?
10 i guess
my profile picture not my avatar
i

t's okay i got confused at first
You're really pretty!! <3
10 i guess

To be very honest, i don't have a clue coz i go to boys only school and i don't know much but you would rate very high. On the other hand numbers don't mean anything in the first place. "Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder". So it depends on the person i guess...
i

t's okay i got confused at first

IDK, you are using a filter, so I can't honestly judge. I mean, with the filter, I suppose maybe a 7, but without the filter you are most likely much prettier.
Thank you
t

Original post by Always Confused?
IDK, you are using a filter, so I can't honestly judge. I mean, with the filter, I suppose maybe a 7, but without the filter you are most likely much prettier.

thanks anyway but i'm not too confident without them if ygm
This 100%, don't seek validation from people it will do you damage in the long run
Original post by TheYearNiner
This 100%, don't seek validation from people it will do you damage in the long run

ik it was a dare that's all so dw i don't look for confimation particularly but hey if ppl say it that's a bonus I think everyones beautiful in their own way
Be careful... this can be highly destructive. Asking for approval/voting ur appearance on socials opens u up to psychological inferiority. I get it u weren't expecting to be rated 10 or watever, probably most ppl who do this don't think so, but if the numbers given are lower than secretly xpected it can damage self-esteem.

This opens the door for self-image manipulators who sense ur concern about this and can play things either way... O ur a 10 HOTT or naahhh not my type ur boobs/butt are too small, nose is too big, hair is too blonde so ur a 2 maybe 3 on a good day... watever.

Now that I warned u, I'll rate u!! LOL!

From my pov truly u seem cute but I can't be 100pc sure... I wanna see u whole bod without the clothes then I can deliver a fair verdict lol!

As for me..... my pic's on my avatar and I rlly don't care wat u all think... the ppl who want and love mee know I'm 10 and so do I LOOOL! :tongue:
Original post by candydiva
Be careful... this can be highly destructive. Asking for approval/voting ur appearance on socials opens u up to psychological inferiority. I get it u weren't expecting to be rated 10 or watever, probably most ppl who do this don't think so, but if the numbers given are lower than secretly xpected it can damage self-esteem.

This opens the door for self-image manipulators who sense ur concern about this and can play things either way... O ur a 10 HOTT or naahhh not my type ur boobs/butt are too small, nose is too big, hair is too blonde so ur a 2 maybe 3 on a good day... watever.

Now that I warned u, I'll rate u!! LOL!

From my pov truly u seem cute but I can't be 100pc sure... I wanna see u whole bod without the clothes then I can deliver a fair verdict lol!

As for me..... my pic's on my avatar and I rlly don't care wat u all think... the ppl who want and love mee know I'm 10 and so do I LOOOL! :tongue:

k this changed drastically lol
Original post by Anonymous
k this changed drastically lol

ikr thank's I guess but it was only a dare like u i dont care what ppl think of me
t

thanks anyway but i'm not too confident without them if ygm

giiiiirl, look, you don't need filters. I'll tell ya what, every girl is hot without filters, filter just make you look weird. honestly.
i

Original post by Always Confused?
giiiiirl, look, you don't need filters. I'll tell ya what, every girl is hot without filters, filter just make you look weird. honestly.

i suppose so
thread check out pt 2 of tag the user who....
Original post by Mehvij12345
To be very honest, i don't have a clue coz i go to boys only school and i don't know much but you would rate very high. On the other hand numbers don't mean anything in the first place. "Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder". So it depends on the person i guess...

you are kind off boring
hahahah an all boys school aye sounds fun

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending