The Student Room Group

Need Crush Advice!!!!

So I recently started liking this guy from my school, and he is really sweet, nice and smart.
So I want to know if he likes me or not
Things that I think are signs:

- We make a lot of eye contact especially when we talk to each other and I swear his eyes like grow a little lol

- One time I was getting something from the Cafeteria and the teacher was looking for me and while i was coming back he was like " There she is "

- Usually he would turn to me to ask for what the teacher said and stuff

- He teased once I pretty sure, It happened in biology and we were talking about animal genetics and stuff, and we were doing this fun thing where we were comparing our genetics/genes to each other. The teacher was talking about some genes the other student had and he turned around and smiled at me and said " Just like Faith ( that's my name)...." I didn't hear the rest but I basically just laughed.

- I remember he was holding the door like a regular person the for the person behind you and I accidentally but my hand on his thumb, and I'm pretty sure he felt it put he didn't react much, he just didn't say anything and looked behind him really quick.

- We have brushed against each other before, like for example, it was last period and everyone was getting ready to leave, but because of Covid 19, they announced each grade one at a time and im a sophmore this year and so is he. SO, they finally call the sophomores and im going back into the door way because I was looking into a friend and he is also going through the door way. I didn't hear what the speaker said very well so I asked " What did they say?" and he was brushing past me and while doing that he is said " They said 10th grade" and i was looking down so I saw his hand more moving like he attempting to touch me but missed.

- A sub was talking and she said my last name and he turns around and asks like what my last name is and how many I have and stuff like that.

I'm really not good with this crush stuff so i really need ADVICE
Im sorry if I wasted ur time or something,
Have A Good Day
Thank You
Yes. He probably does.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Yes. He probably does.

How?
How?

Men are not that difficult creatures, if she displays such signs, I would put chances 75-25 that he likes you.
Reply 4
Men are not that difficult creatures, if she displays such signs, I would put chances 75-25 that he likes you.

Oh okay, but like how would I get him to notice me more, like for example i followed him on instagram, he accepted the request but didn't follow me back, I added him on snap and he didnt had me back but he can add my friend that he doesn't even know.
Is like keeping it a secret that he might me?
I never seen his friends act weird around me lol
whats he like, personality wise?
Oh okay, but like how would I get him to notice me more, like for example i followed him on instagram, he accepted the request but didn't follow me back, I added him on snap and he didnt had me back but he can add my friend that he doesn't even know.
Is like keeping it a secret that he might me?
I never seen his friends act weird around me lol

I do not have enough context to give a precise answer. Having said that, I would probably not pay much attention to this an focus son your studies instead. Chances are, if he is interested, he will eventually make a move.
I do not have enough context to give a precise answer. Having said that, I would probably not pay much attention to this an focus son your studies instead. Chances are, if he is interested, he will eventually make a move.

and focus on*
Reply 8
Okay thanks

Quick Reply

Latest