The Student Room Group

Mr Blobby

It has come to my attention that many of the youths on here have not heard of Mr Blobby, the much beloved children's TV character.

Everybody loves Mr Blobby and you will too :h:

[video="youtube;rNkgDJpcuwU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNkgDJpcuwU&ab_channel=MrBlobby[/video]

Not a cult.

Scroll to see replies

Screenshot 2020-10-31 at 10.40.44 pm.jpg
Who remembers mr tumble? He used to scare the **** out of me as a child.
Original post by Hudds999

What a legend 🤩
Original post by DiddyDec
It has come to my attention that many of the youths on here have not heard of Mr Blobby, the much beloved children's TV character.

[video="youtube;rNkgDJpcuwU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNkgDJpcuwU&ab_channel=MrBlobby[/video]

Not a cult.

If it was a cult I wouldnt mind joining. As someone from the US even I have heard the tales of the Blobby Clan
Original post by DiddyDec

Not a cult.

Mr Blobby is scary. 🥺
Reply 6
I actually really liked your old avatar.. :redface:
Original post by 5hyl33n
Mr Blobby is scary. 🥺

I think I would have cried if I saw him on TV as a kid. not to mention, the videos look like cult initiations :lol:
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Ellamayooo
What a legend 🤩

Oh thank you very much.
think we're forgetting the real queen here..

Spoiler

Original post by nikkiblonsky
think we're forgetting the real queen here..

Spoiler

I remember that! What was it called again?
Who remembers ‘devil finger’ and ‘bendy Wendy’. That was some weird **** we used to watch as children.
Original post by Synergy~
I think I would have cried if I saw him on TV as a kid. not to mention, the videos look like cult initiations :lol:

I definitely would have cried. I don’t think my parents would allow me to watch it in the first place.
Original post by 5hyl33n

I cant remember only that the characters name was roly mo and it was on cbeebiees
Reply 14
Original post by Synergy~

Dunno, I used to love the Teletubbies growing up and find them horrific now :lol: As a kid you dont think like that, if its on TV it must be okay :tongue:
Original post by LovelyMrFox
Dunno, I used to love the Teletubbies growing up and find them horrific now :lol: As a kid you dont think like that, if its on TV it must be okay :tongue:

umm anyone remember those scary stories on citv of that man with bones for fingers telling stories of children basically getting tortured lmfao wat crack were they on putting this on air
Original post by 5hyl33n

Wasn’t it fimbles? Or was that something different, I can’t remember 😂
Original post by Ellamayooo
Wasn’t it fimbles? Or was that something different, I can’t remember 😂

That’s it! Fimbles!

Your memory is much more better than mine. :biggrin:
Original post by Hudds999

Mister Maker reaaaallly pissed me off with the 'I am a triangle' bs. Sorry but I hate Mister Maker.
Original post by Alienated.
Mister Maker reaaaallly pissed me off with the 'I am a triangle' bs. Sorry but I hate Mister Maker.

Omg as a kid, that used to make me cry lolll 😭

Quick Reply

Latest