The Student Room Group

What are some signs that a younger man have a crush on you?

I have a younger guy who may be attracted to me but I am not 100% sure.
I catch the guy staring a lot . Not sure if that's one of the things they do.
I have the same problem, he's cute and looks at me sometimes but idk if he's into me, maybe my mind wants him to be but idk.
Hi there
Umm...
If you do not mind, how old are you and is he?
Well it depends. It varies from men to men.
But I guess staring a lot at woman, most of the time, it might means that either the man find you attractive or he might like you.
But I guess they might be various other reasons too.
I am the type of man who would prefer to date older women. So if I really liked one, I would stare (mostly when I am sure that she will not catch me looking at her).
I might also get a bit shy when around her.
But then again, that's just me.😅
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
I have a younger guy who may be attracted to me but I am not 100% sure.
I catch the guy staring a lot . Not sure if that's one of the things they do.

Well there is one obvious sign hmm did he ever say he likes you?
Original post by smartalek22
I have the same problem, he's cute and looks at me sometimes but idk if he's into me, maybe my mind wants him to be but idk.

Hi there
Do you like him too?
Why not trying to approach him and initiate conversation? To know him better.
Original post by Ackhnologia
Hi there
Umm...
But I guess staring a lot at woman, most of the time, it might means that either the man find you attractive or he might like you.
I am the type of man who would prefer to date older women. So if I really liked one, I would stare (mostly when I am sure that she will not catch me looking at her).

how about being able to tell whether or not an older guy likes you ?
Does he look at ur cleavage? Usually the giveaway. U may have to show a little and position urself to determine if in fact he is looking there.
how about being able to tell whether or not an older guy likes you ?

Ummm
Well
The thing is women are much more subtle when it comes to this.
But most of the time (not all the time), men (whatever their age) can be quite obvious when they like a woman. (But keep in mind that not all men are the same, so it can vary.)
What I can say is that if a man likes you, it might be quite obvious for you to get it. (Unless you are not good at all when it comes to noticing that kind of things.) He might stare at you a lot. He might try to get around you when possible.
If he is extroverted, of course he might make a move. He is at ease when talking with you. Might make a lot of eye contact. He might even try to always talk to you.
If he is a shy man like me😅, he might avoid eye contact. He might be quite shy around you. He might stare at you a lot and if you ever caught him, he would quickly look away. He might not be at ease when talking with you, might not maintain eye contact. But if you get the to look into his eyes you might see how tenderly he looks at you.
There is another point that is a sign that a man really really likes. This one is for sure. If a man really likes you, he will pop a borner. For sure. This might sound weird or funny but it is a fact.😅
But unless you get the chance to touch him down there, I am not sure you could ever notice it.😅
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 8
Original post by TSKR

Ummm
Well
The thing is women are much more subtle when it comes to this.
But most of the time (not all the time), men (whatever their age) can be quite obvious when they like a woman. (But keep in mind that not all men are the same, so it can vary.)
What I can say is that if a man likes you, it might be quite obvious for you to get it. (Unless you are not good at all when it comes to noticing that kind of things.) He might stare at you a lot. He might try to get around you when possible.
If he is extroverted, of course he might make a move. He is at ease when talking with you. Might make a lot of eye contact. He might even try to always talk to you.
If he is a shy man like me😅, he might avoid eye contact. He might be quite shy around you. He might stare at you a lot and if you ever caught him, he would quickly look away. He might not be at ease when talking with you, might not maintain eye contact. But if you get the to look into his eyes you might see how tenderly he looks at you.
There is another point that is a sign that a man really really likes. This one is for sure. If a man really likes you, he will pop a borner. For sure. This might sound weird or funny but it is a fact.😅
But unless you get the chance to touch him down there, I am not sure you could ever notice it.😅

great answer thank you. everything you said made sense. Wow...
Reply 9
Original post by candydiva
Does he look at ur cleavage? Usually the giveaway. U may have to show a little and position urself to determine if in fact he is looking there.

don't know only know about the eyes and once sitting behind me without me noticing for a while.
Original post by TSKR

no I wouldn't do that and don't know if someone would just come out and say that if they're doing it secretly.
Original post by smartalek22

that's what an ex said to me maybe I want him to be. he's nobody new and this just started to come to surface.
great answer thank you. everything you said made sense. Wow...

Why do I feel like you find my answer stupid and clueless...
But the one you quoted was not the one for you.

Hi there
Umm...

this is my answer to your question.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending