The Student Room Group

How many all nighters per week?

I got lots do to at uni between academics, extracurriculars, dating and keeping in shape. I cannot do everything in 16h a day. How many all-nighters I an do each week on a regular basis? Also, how much caffeine and when shall I drink to keep energy levels up?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I got lots do to at uni between academics, extracurriculars, dating and keeping in shape. I cannot do everything in 16h a day. How many all-nighters I an do each week on a regular basis? Also, how much caffeine and when shall I drink to keep energy levels up?

bump
You should focus on not doing any tbh. It's not good for you health. If you have too much to do then you should cut back as clearly you can't manage it. No point burning out.
Reply 3
You should focus on not doing any tbh. It's not good for you health. If you have too much to do then you should cut back as clearly you can't manage it. No point burning out.

Well, possibly I can try to minimise it but no way I can get a first, become president of a society, go to the gym 4-5x week and have a decent social life by sleeping 8h each day. I am already going to bed at 3 am but if I could work for 48h straight Mon-Tues that would be ideal to balance it out in the weekend when I crash
Maybe try and double up activities - like study while at the gym. Ever see legally blond? Maybe try reading ur textbooks while on the treadmill

Hiya!

I know a lot of people who do all nighters, especially when it is close to a deadline for an assignment. I think having a good range of snacks and drinks are important to keep your energy levels up but to avoid super sugary drinks and snacks as it's not always the healthiest way to stay up for hours!

I would recommend emailing your Study Support team as they can provide some advice and help for managing your time especially with your academics. They really helped me throughout my time at university and would recommend their service.

Sam- Official Student Rep :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending