The Student Room Group

@tbi_zlx

clear ur msgs plz aha its not letting me reply to u lol
Original post by M_Zara
clear ur msgs plz aha its not letting me reply to u lol

You can send someone a visitor message on their profile which might be easier in this case as they'll definitely see it. :wink:
thought this was another person saying their tsr crush lmaoo
Original post by Rufus the red
You can send someone a visitor message on their profile which might be easier in this case as they'll definitely see it. :wink:

aha ok ty its just we were pm'ing n now it says it cant send the msgs cuz he needs to clear some of his msgs from storage or summat but tyy i will copy n paste this into his visitor msgs lol
Original post by M_Zara
aha ok ty its just we were pm'ing n now it says it cant send the msgs cuz he needs to clear some of his msgs from storage or summat but tyy i will copy n paste this into his visitor msgs lol

Happy to help. :smile:
Original post by Vanessa Chuah
thought this was another person saying their tsr crush lmaoo

aha no lol i wld nvr bait myself out like that only irl ahaha (basically whenevr i like a guy i get the amazing idea to tell him hes cute aha)
Original post by Rufus the red
Happy to help. :smile:

:smile:
Original post by m_zara
aha no lol i wld nvr bait myself out like that only irl ahaha (basically whenevr i like a guy i get the amazing idea to tell him hes cute aha)

omg sammeeee
even online too
Well i saw this on tsr and ohhh wat happeneddd
omg sammeeee
even online too

omdsss finallyyyyy someone who gets it aha
i mean life's too short not to tell him right? but they always get intimidated for some reason loool
Original post by tbi_zlx
Well i saw this on tsr and ohhh wat happeneddd

huh wdym lol
Original post by M_Zara
omdsss finallyyyyy someone who gets it aha
i mean life's too short not to tell him right? but they always get intimidated for some reason loool

of course, sweetheart!
i definetly understand. exactly! who cares if they don't like you back! there are more people out in the world lmaoo.
of course, sweetheart!
i definetly understand. exactly! who cares if they don't like you back! there are more people out in the world lmaoo.

ikrrr aha i mean ik my worth lol
Original post by M_Zara
huh wdym lol

No clue lol
Original post by tbi_zlx
No clue lol

omdss u nutter lol
Original post by M_Zara
omdss u nutter lol

Whatttt omggg what did i doooo and pm mee lmao
yh no i tried sendin a new pm it just says u need to clear ur space lol @tbi_zlx

Quick Reply

Latest