The Student Room Group

Soul's Centre of Self-Love and Preservation

Hi, I'm Cameo and this is my new blog...
I'm 16 originally from Ohio but now live in the UK :smile:
I'm straight
I'm studying biology, sociology and English Literature
I want to know about you, this is the place to be your true self and not feel judged, ridiculed or isolated we are a safe place for those in need xx

@ChickenMadness @TSR User_123 @Bang Outta Order @jacobf91 @nikkiblonsky @Rufus the red @shawtyb @saji13
@scar05 @Scottishlad888 @jellybellyb @StopRightThere @Em395 @Sceuac @catfacemeow @Hellohsjakodsmka
@Celtic Conjurer @sarahgrace03 @Vanessa Chuah @tbi_zlx @Unicorn2020 @FancyAries06 @TSKR @FoodAndSpooks @𝔸𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕟 𝔸𝕦𝕣𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕒 @Hudds999 @parkerrr @KoutarouAmon @LovelyMrFox
(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I think your quotes are asking for help lol.
Original post by ChickenMadness
I think your quotes are asking for help lol.

nvm they didn't work lol
Aww hey I'm here to make sure you're grammar is in check x😂
Original post by saji13

Okay, but that won't be a problem. How is everybody feeling today ?
I'm doing ok today. How are you faring?
Original post by SlytherinSoul

I'm good, wbu?
Original post by TSR User_123
I'm good, wbu?

I'm good, thank you for asking. How has your day been so far and have you done anything interesting ?
Thank you. It's nice to stand out in such a big place. What's your name?

I'm just bored. The weather sucks and it's cold so I stayed inside. Did some exercise with my home gym equipment and sat in front of my computer for the rest of the day. Even playing video games is boring now. I miss social interactions.
Reply 10
Hi, I'm Cameo and this is my new blog...
I'm 16 originally from Ohio but now live in the UK :smile:
I'm straight
I'm studying biology, sociology and English Literature
I want to know about you, this is the place to be your true self and not feel judged, ridiculed or isolated we are a safe place for those in need xx

@ChickenMadness @TSR User_123 @Bang Outta Order @jacobf91 @nikkiblonsky @Rufus the red @shawtyb @saji13
@scar05 @CosmicApathy1 @Scottishlad888 @jellybellyb @StopRightThere @ROTL94 @Em395 @Sceuac @catfacemeow @Hellohsjakodsmka
@Celtic Conjurer @sarahgrace03 @Vanessa Chuah @tbi_zlx @Unicorn2020 @FancyAries06 @TSKR @FoodAndSpooks @𝔸𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕟 𝔸𝕦𝕣𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕒 @Hudds999 @parkerrr

I am feeling better than I was yesterday.
Reply 11
I'm just bored. The weather sucks and it's cold so I stayed inside. Did some exercise with my home gym equipment and sat in front of my computer for the rest of the day. Even playing video games is boring now. I miss social interactions.

That’s when you start playing the uncharted games dude

I know what you mean lol my only human interaction outside my home is with the people who share my exams and classes.
Original post by TSKR
I am feeling better than I was yesterday.

What was wrong yesterday and how has it changed today ?
Reply 14
What was wrong yesterday and how has it changed today ?

Well this creepy fan of mine made a three threads about me two said TSKR and said I am ugly and one said TSKR is hot and was talking about really weird stuff.
Original post by TSKR
Well this creepy fan of mine made a three threads about me two said TSKR and said I am ugly and one said TSKR is hot and was talking about really weird stuff.

Ah I remember. Did it make you uncomfortable? Has it been taken down?
Original post by saji13

Rookie mistake.
You used the wrong your/you're.
Original post by Rufus the red
Rookie mistake.
You used the wrong your/you're.

ooof ! You are downgraded from your job as the grammar nazi you can no longer correct our grammar. That position is taken by @Stop right there
Hi!!!!

Good luck with the blog, could I get a tag pls, I could also tag you in mine (I literally just started mine today). :smile:
Original post by KoutarouAmon
Hi!!!!

Good luck with the blog, could I get a tag pls, I could also tag you in mine (I literally just started mine today). :smile:

Same. Yeah of course you can and good luck with your blog.

Quick Reply

Latest