The Student Room Group

Anyoen got offers to York or Bristol?

I've got an offer for both and I just wanted to meet some people before possibly going to one of those unis!
Reply 1
Original post by x.ella.x
I've got an offer for both and I just wanted to meet some people before possibly going to one of those unis!

Congrats on getting two offers, I've applied for both but haven't heard anything back yet.
Subject?
Reply 3
Original post by Ray3RE
Congrats on getting two offers, I've applied for both but haven't heard anything back yet.

thanks! hopefully, you will soon! fingers crossed for you!
Reply 4
Original post by Ray3RE

sociology!
sociology!

Congrats on your offers! Where else have you applied? :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by Emily~3695
Congrats on your offers! Where else have you applied? :smile:

I've also applied for Cambridge, Durham and Lancaster! what about you? :smile:
I've also applied for Cambridge, Durham and Lancaster! what about you? :smile:

I’m actually applying next year but I’m planning on Cambridge Durham york and idk where else, what subject r you doing? :smile:
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 8
I’m actually applying next year but I’m planning on Cambridge Durham york and idk where else, what subject r you doing? :smile:

Oh cool! I'm doing Sociology (HSPS at Cambridge)! What about you?
Oh cool! I'm doing Sociology (HSPS at Cambridge)! What about you?

That sounds interesting, I wanna do physics (natsci at Cambridge!) 😊
Reply 10
That sounds interesting, I wanna do physics (natsci at Cambridge!) 😊

That's what my friend is applying for too! It's supposed to be a very interesting course! Do you know the study youtuber Paige? She did that at Cambridge! She has some great videos on her channel!
That's what my friend is applying for too! It's supposed to be a very interesting course! Do you know the study youtuber Paige? She did that at Cambridge! She has some great videos on her channel!

Ah cool, Paige is actually the reason I know about the course 😂 it’s really interesting I think but pretty hard to get into (but I guess that’s just Cambridge 😂, good luck with your application 😊
Reply 12
Ah cool, Paige is actually the reason I know about the course 😂 it’s really interesting I think but pretty hard to get into (but I guess that’s just Cambridge 😂, good luck with your application 😊

Haha, watching Paige is also why my friend knew about it too! Hopefully, you get in! Good luck with your application too! :h:
Haha, watching Paige is also why my friend knew about it too! Hopefully, you get in! Good luck with your application too! :h:

Thank you 😊
hi, i have recieved an offer from bristol to read geology
Reply 15
Original post by profuseacoustic
hi, i have recieved an offer from bristol to read geology

oo nice! congrats!

Quick Reply

Latest