The Student Room Group

How woild you tease someone during a LDR?

sexually tease someone. My boyfriend said he's going to tease me later... im excited but what does that mean? he knoes I dont like sexting because I feel awkward but he said I dont need to say much at all

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
sexually tease someone. My boyfriend said he's going to tease me later... im excited but what does that mean? he knoes I dont like sexting because I feel awkward but he said I dont need to say much at all

he probably means nudes or 'lewds'
if that sort of thing makes you uncomfortable, you should tell him.
lol dirty talk
pictures
if you guys ft, he will maybe strip lol
i'd be happy lol.
dirty talk or nudes
Reply 4
Original post by Ciel.
he probably means nudes or 'lewds'
if that sort of thing makes you uncomfortable, you should tell him.

He knows about it, and he said i won't have to do much tqlking. Its the sexting I'm uncomfortable with because I'm so bad at it
Reply 5
Original post by BlackkQueen12
lol dirty talk
pictures
if you guys ft, he will maybe strip lol

I hope so, that would drive me nuts
Reply 6
He knows about it, and he said i won't have to do much tqlking. Its the sexting I'm uncomfortable with because I'm so bad at it

that's selfish of him.
Reply 7
Original post by Ciel.
that's selfish of him.

urm how exactly?
Reply 8
He doesnt sound like too great of a boyfriend to put you in situations which you have clearly communicated to him that you are uncomfortable in.
Reply 9
Original post by LovelyMrFox
He doesnt sound like too great of a boyfriend to put you in situations which you have clearly communicated to him that you are uncomfortable in.

He isnt put me through any uncomfortable situations guys. Theres obviously been a minumderstanding somewhere. I meant I don't like dirty talk because I tried it a few nights ago, and I did a terrible job and I felt pretty silly. I enjoyed the rest of it, I enjoyed what he said to me, and the pictures he sent.

I told him I enjoyed it but don't want to take part in sexting because I felt like i had made a fool out of myself even though he's been very polite about it. I made it clear, I wanted to carry on doing something with him.but not that. So this morning, he said that I wouldnt have to do much talking because he will still.enjoy teasing me (without me having to dirty talk)
I hope so, that would drive me nuts

lol yes it drives me nuts as well
Reply 11
urm how exactly?

you clearly don't want to do it?
'I'm only 2000 miles away'
Original post by Ciel.
you clearly don't want to do it?

yes I do. I said I didnt like texting because I'm bad at it, and he said I wouldnt have to do much talking. Thats pretty much the ideal situation
yes I do. I said I didnt like texting because I'm bad at it, and he said I wouldnt have to do much talking. Thats pretty much the ideal situation

sexting* lol
Original post by tashkent46
'I'm only 2000 miles away'

He will be with me soon
Reply 16
Maybe he means with brain teasers and multiple choice questions?
Original post by A+B+C
Maybe he means with brain teasers and multiple choice questions?

sorry but you're not funny
Reply 18
sorry but you're not funny

yawn
Sexting is so easy, just relax into it, imagine what you want to happen, and then type that and send. type out your fantasies that's literally it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending