The Student Room Group

Anybody spoken to somebody new on tsr today ?

Hi. I spoke to some new people today and they were so nice and genuine anybody else met new friends on tsr?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Hi. I spoke to some new people today and they were so nice and genuine anybody else met new friends on tsr?

yeah, I found some people applying for the same cambridge course as me (:
I think tsr's especially useful rn as there's no open days or anything for unis...
Yeah (:
Reply 3
yeah, I found some people applying for the same cambridge course as me (:
I think tsr's especially useful rn as there's no open days or anything for unis...

nice to hear
I only just joined a few days ago so, sure everyone I see is new :P
nice to hear

I also troll incessantly so its nice when I find new suckers I can prey on
yep lol making lots of new friends aha x (im new myself tho sooooo XD)
Yes l have and had three offers to get married lol
Original post by Scottishlad888

ahaha thats sooo funny loool

wait a sec - arent u the vain one lol cuz i keep seeing u making arrogant comments ahaha XD
Reply 9
Nope

hahahah
Original post by M_Zara

wait a sec - arent u the vain one lol cuz i keep seeing u making arrogant comments ahaha XD

yes he is maybe not vain but not modest either
Original post by SlytherinSoul
yes he is maybe not vain but not modest either

ahahaha yhh cuz ive seen some of his comments on other threads n i was just like damnnnnn this boy rudeee ahaha (jks btw x)
Original post by M_Zara

l make no arrogant comments l am very well liked on TSR and you dont know me and you have no right to judge me you are not a high court judge l have been asked 3 times today if l would like to get married you want to prove me wrong if you dont like me dont reply to what l say its all your choice l am far to busy on TSR for to be wasting my time on people like you now good byeee
l make no arrogant comments l am very well liked on TSR and you dont know me and you have no right to judge me you are not a high court judge l have been asked 3 times today if l would like to get married you want to prove me wrong if you dont like me dont reply to what l say its all your choice l am far to busy on TSR for to be wasting my time on people like you now good byeee

yikes... welcome to tsr XD @M_Zara

ahahah ok thenn n yh idk u but ive seen ur comments n they seemed kinda vain ngl but i took it in a funny way n didnt mean to hurt ur ego ahahaha
also im not judging u n i nvr said i disliked u lol i only replied cuz it was funny ahahaa ur entertaining looool but whatever
Original post by M_Zara
ahahah ok thenn n yh idk u but ive seen ur comments n they seemed kinda vain ngl but i took it in a funny way n didnt mean to hurt ur ego ahahaha
also im not judging u n i nvr said i disliked u lol i only replied cuz it was funny ahahaa ur entertaining looool but whatever

*thinks to self* please don't see my comment @Scottishlad888
Original post by Fionaanddonkey
yikes... welcome to tsr XD @M_Zara

ahahaha thanks lol
is he acc offended/mad lol like what did i dooooo XD
Original post by M_Zara

l was only joking lol all the fun of the fair
Original post by SlytherinSoul
*thinks to self* please don't see my comment @Scottishlad888

ahahhaah innit

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending