The Student Room Group

Girls what type of guys do you like girls ?

What type of guys do you like and what age group you can go Anon if you wish to ?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Scottishlad888
What type of guys do you like and what age group you can go Anon if you wish to ?

Boys who treat me like the slut I am and treat me like a worthless lump of flesh
Original post by Anonymous
Boys who treat me like the slut I am and treat me like a worthless lump of flesh

You know what you like dont you
idk i dont really have a type, each guy ive ever had a crush on has been so different. i will say i dont really like quiet, mysterious guys though, im mostly into funny, outgoing guys. age wise, im 18, so im into guys 18-21.
I like guys 25-30, smart, sense of humous, good looking, but sensitive and down to earth. Takes care of his health and fitness too.

Have not found him yet!
Sense of humour not humous LOL

Liking humous is a bonus though
You know what you like dont you

lol

What about guys who respect you?
I like guys 25-30, smart, sense of humous, good looking, but sensitive and down to earth. Takes care of his health and fitness too.

Have not found him yet!

i like guys who are 5 - 7 years old in primary school
i like guys who are 5 - 7 years old in primary school

Dark turn

All women are different and like different things. Some will limit themselves completely and others will just have preferences

Some prefer younger guys some prefer older guys
Some prefer ripped or skinny guys others prefer chubby guys
Some prefer with a beard some prefer clean shaven
Some prefer bald some prefer with hair
Some prefer certain races but not others
Some prefer nerds others don't
Some prefer very tall others prefer average or short

Sometimes there will be a bias (like most would prefer rich over poor) but you can never be sure what type of preferences a women will have
Dark turn

once they turn 8 years old 1 month 4 days and 6.21 seconds they are considered damaged goods - and their sexual market value plummets after that
Quite a think tank in here.
i love tall, cute nerds :blushing:
Original post by JustOneMoreThing
Quite a think tank in here.

yep i like to think so
For me, I know exactly what I want in a guy, I know within the first few months whether I would want to date them or not. But even in the beginning, if there’s not an initial attraction then I will give it a chance.

I mainly want someone who’s honest, open about their feelings and is always going to support me. There’s a lot more qualities obviously but I feel like guys like this are rare so when I meet them, they draw my attention the most.

Have not found him yet!

That's me, and I like hummus.
(edited 3 years ago)
I like boys who are nice and don’t act differnet infront of people. I like boys who are understanding. And also someone who I can connect with beyond understanding. Idk if I make sense or if a boy like this exists but uno. Also someone who doesn’t care about my height or stuff on my body I’m insecure about.
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by jacobf91
That's me, and I like hummus.

:colondollar: How old are you
funny sweet attractive tall respectful genuine
nvr found him yet tho - they all fake af aha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending