The Student Room Group

Interview questions for Maastricht Science Programme

I'm helping my cousin prepare for the interview for the Maastricht Science Programme, which I did a few years ago. Unfortunately, I can't remember much of it. I remember them talking about their teaching system as well as what I was interested in and wanted to do with my life, but beyond that I don't know. Does anybody remember any questions or the general subjects?Thanks in advance!
Reply 1
Sorry for a slightly off-topic reply, I haven't applied to the MSP yet, but I am planning on doing it and I would be most thankful if you could answer some of my questions.

How was the Programme itself? Specifically how was teaching and how flexible was it when it comes to the subject choice (I know that I want to study science but I don't know what discipline just yet, I'm kind of interested in all of them right now, that's why I'm so interested in that course)? Would you reccomend it?

Cheers and good luck to your cousin!
Reply 2
Original post by xyzyx
Sorry for a slightly off-topic reply, I haven't applied to the MSP yet, but I am planning on doing it and I would be most thankful if you could answer some of my questions.

How was the Programme itself? Specifically how was teaching and how flexible was it when it comes to the subject choice (I know that I want to study science but I don't know what discipline just yet, I'm kind of interested in all of them right now, that's why I'm so interested in that course)? Would you reccomend it?

Cheers and good luck to your cousin!

I never actually ended up going there (I was accepted, but didn't chose it), but I know people who did who also weren't sure with which science they wanted to focus on and they are very happy with it. It's definitely more flexible and personal than a classical set-up, so it's perfect if you don't know which science you want to focus on yet. You can also get advice when chosing and deciding on courses so you won't be on your own. You will have to do a variety of science courses, so it will help you figure out what you like and don't like.
Reply 3
Original post by dinih1295
I never actually ended up going there (I was accepted, but didn't chose it), but I know people who did who also weren't sure with which science they wanted to focus on and they are very happy with it. It's definitely more flexible and personal than a classical set-up, so it's perfect if you don't know which science you want to focus on yet. You can also get advice when chosing and deciding on courses so you won't be on your own. You will have to do a variety of science courses, so it will help you figure out what you like and don't like.

Seems good, thank you very much!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending