The Student Room Group

is my brother ok?

I m 20 yr old girl and I live with my familyi have one sister older than me and one brother younger than me(16).I recently noticed some of my bra misssing in my closet and sometimes from laundry room(dirty ones) and by by coincidence I found one in my brother's room and I freaked out..can anyone tell me is this normal for boys to do this I dk what he does with them but I guess he jerks offf to them.anyone boy or girl tell me should I pretend I don't know it or talk to him?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I m 20 yr old girl and I live with my familyi have one sister older than me and one brother younger than me(16).I recently noticed some of my bra misssing in my closet and sometimes from laundry room(dirty ones) and by by coincidence I found one in my brother's room and I freaked out..can anyone tell me is this normal for boys to do this I dk what he does with them but I guess he jerks offf to them.anyone boy or girl tell me should I pretend I don't know it or talk to him?

The only boy I know who used to take his family's bras did it because he was curious what he'd look like with boobs, it's hard to guess what teenage boys are up to!
Reply 2

No, that is decidedly not normal... (assuming he does that and there isn't an innocent explanation)
Reply 3
The only boy I know who used to take his family's bras did it because he was curious what he'd look like with boobs, it's hard to guess what teenage boys are up to!

probably he jerks I don't think he wears them but what should I do?
Reply 4
Original post by Napp
No, that is decidedly not normal... (assuming he does that and there isn't an innocent explanation)

ik but what should I do it'll be so awkward for both of us if i talk

as a boy I can probably say it's normal. Or maybe i am unique lol. Amyways idt you should talk to hum. might get too embarrass or disgusted of himself which is obviously not healthy. In my opinion its probably best for him to do whatever he wants and "discover" stuff himself
Reply 6
as a boy I can probably say it's normal. Or maybe i am unique lol. Amyways idt you should talk to hum. might get too embarrass or disgusted of himself which is obviously not healthy. In my opinion its probably best for him to do whatever he wants and "discover" stuff himself

do u also do it and if yes why?
I am disgusted.
Okay i'm out what bro jerks off to his sisters bra

Spoiler

Original post by ChickenMadness
I am disgusted.

Just saying (this has nothing to do with anything)

Is that picture actually u?
do u also do it and if yes why?

no i am 18 but i did have a brief sort of phase(like 3-4 years back). Though I am probably in no way qualified to say this having a mathematically and stem bent mind, in no way towards psychology and stuff, but it's probably just his way of exploring sexuality and maybe some "fetishes" as you might say? I wouldn't go as far as labelling him as "not normal" because there is nothing that should be "not normal". A little insanity, uncertainty, and shift from the "centre of whatever spectrum" does everyone some good
Original post by Thebigworld
Just saying (this has nothing to do with anything)

Is that picture actually u?

yes
That is not normal.
Original post by ChickenMadness
yes

He's Flynn Ryder and Orlando Bloom's
irl Tsr user lol
Original post by SlytherinSoul
Okay i'm out what bro jerks off to his sisters bra

Spoiler

I ain't sure but tell me what should I do
I dk maybe some girls also do that?
I ain't sure but tell me what should I do

maybe he brought a girl over and wanted to make her jelous idk steal his boxers or get your bras back
Original post by SlytherinSoul
maybe he brought a girl over and wanted to make her jelous idk steal his boxers or get your bras back

lol why would he bring a girl over and make her jealous lol and its not about bras I get them back automatically after laundry but I need ur advice
I dk maybe some girls also do that?

Take their sisters bras ? Why would they do that

okay this place is officially weird

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending