The Student Room Group

One persona trait you like having?

Or one thing you like about your physical appearence?
I love my height.
(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

honest & patience
Reply 2
That’s a typo. I meant personal*
Reply 3
Original post by Mina Abdulkerim
honest & patience

Great❤️
I'll give you one of each
Physical - My body, I've been given the gift of great muscle genetics and I work out twice a day 6 days a week, if I take my shirt off people will look, some will comment, I do have bacne though which is annoying, and is something I'm working on trying to fix.
Persona - I have the ability to see both sides of an argument or topic, whether that be political and personal, and I don't fall into dogmatic beliefs for any one side.
Reply 5
Aww cute❤️❤️
lol
Reply 7
Wuho, congrats❤️
Reply 8
Original post by jacobf91
I'll give you one of each
Physical - My body, I've been given the gift of great muscle genetics and I work out twice a day 6 days a week, if I take my shirt off people will look, some will comment, I do have bacne though which is annoying, and is something I'm working on trying to fix.
Persona - I have the ability to see both sides of an argument or topic, whether that be political and personal, and I don't fall into dogmatic beliefs for any one side.

Optimistic you❤️
Well IF I were asked to choose one, I’d choose your personal qualities over your physical appearence.
Impressed already!!
Short fair hair /bright blue eyes /broad shoulders /happy go lucky /fun loving /caring/loyal/romantic/well off lol/single ready to mingle / good listener /l can cook /the list never ends
Reply 10
Original post by Scottishlad888
Short fair hair /bright blue eyes /broad shoulders /happy go lucky /fun loving /caring/loyal/romantic/well off lol/single ready to mingle / good listener /l can cook /the list never ends

Well, love your qualities! Not to mention reading it was more like reading an ad from a matrimonial site lol.
Original post by claireblah
Well, love your qualities! Not to mention reading it was more like reading an ad from a matrimonial site lol.

It come across in a new light l am happy that you liked my qualities as they are real l dont and wont use dating sites nor hookups
Reply 12
Original post by Scottishlad888
It come across in a new light l am happy that you liked my qualities as they are real l dont and wont use dating sites nor hookups

Good to know bud!🥂
Bluntness.
Original post by DiddyDec
Bluntness.

Hmm yes, the only trait you have. :u:
Bluntness.

I see what you did there, nice.
Reply 16
Bluntness.

Not appreciated, is it?
i like my intelligence in school
Original post by claireblah
Not appreciated, is it?

On the contrary, honesty is the best policy.
I love how I am a Grammar Nazi. :u:

Quick Reply

Latest