The Student Room Group

How is everyoone doing?

Hey,
I just wanted to make this because these days everyone is absorbed into their phones and we don't really take the time to ask ourselves if we are ok.
I guess I just wanted to make this to check everyone is ok and remind you that you're all so beautiful and don't listen to anyone who says otherwise. If anyone ever needs to talk pm me, but I hope you're all doing ok. :smile:
Just realized I made a mistake in the title sorry lol :colondollar:
Shite.
Original post by DiddyDec
Shite.

Lol you good?
Original post by FatmaR:)
Lol you good?

No, I thought the former answer was quite clear.
No, I thought the former answer was quite clear.

Right. Sorry I thought you meant you didn’t like the idea of the thread, my bad. You can pm me if you want but remember everything in life is temporary so whatever situation you are in right now will pass and there will be better days. Keep your head high and stay positive ✨😊
Right. Sorry I thought you meant you didn’t like the idea of the thread, my bad. You can pm me if you want but remember everything in life is temporary so whatever situation you are in right now will pass and there will be better days. Keep your head high and stay positive ✨😊

I'm not sure you want to hear the graphic details of how it feels to have a dislocated hip
I’m fine you?
I'm not sure you want to hear the graphic details of how it feels to have a dislocated hip

Good point 😂 although I do hope you get well soon 💕
Good point 😂 although I do hope you get well soon 💕

Me too :h:
Original post by tinygirl96
I’m fine you?

I’m good thank you
Tired of math
ive been better
you?
Original post by tinygirl96
Tired of math

Ahhh the joy of maths 🙄🙄
Original post by khadijaaaxxxx
ive been better
you?

I hope everything gets better soon. You can pm me if you want to talk I’m good thank you 😊

Quick Reply

Latest