The Student Room Group

Do you remember your dreams?

Poll

Do you remember your dreams?

I'm one of those people who can't remember most of my dreams, except for a few. I was wondering if there are any people who can remember all of their dreams in detail.

Scroll to see replies

No and I wouldn't want to.
Original post by DiddyDec
No and I wouldn't want to.

Yeah, I can relate lol. I have some weird dreams and oddly enough, those are the ones I remember more.
@ChickenMadness May I have your opinion?
Original post by StopRightThere
Yeah, I can relate lol. I have some weird dreams and oddly enough, those are the ones I remember more.

I can recall dreams as soon as I wake up but after about 10 minutes they disappear completely leaving only the sense of the dream which tends to be quite unnerving.
Original post by DiddyDec
I can recall dreams as soon as I wake up but after about 10 minutes they disappear completely leaving only the sense of the dream which tends to be quite unnerving.

Again, I can relate lol.
yes and I dream 5 times a week probs, the vivid ones stick with me the whole day or even weeks
Reply 7
Thank you for reminding me of my hellish dream today. Ended up on a beach, thought it was going to relaxing time before I see a leech on my foot. Luckily, it was on the very heel so it didn't pierce properly and fell on it's own - that is until I realised the whole coastline was full of them before promptly waking up and inspecting my body for stray leeches.
I want my blood in my body thank you. :colonhash:
Original post by ForestShadow
yes and I dream 5 times a week probs, the vivid ones stick with me the whole day or even weeks

Vivid as in horror?
Original post by Da14a
Thank you for reminding me of my hellish dream today. Ended up on a beach, thought it was going to relaxing time before I see a leech on my foot. Luckily, it was on the very heel so it didn't pierce properly and fell on it's own - that is until I realised the whole coastline was full of them before promptly waking up and inspecting my body for stray leeches.
I want my blood in my body thank you. :colonhash:

Yeesh. No thank you. :smile:
Reply 10
I dont remember my dreams unless they're nightmares :s-smilie:
Original post by StopRightThere
Vivid as in horror?

both the really good and really bad

really good ones
- being literally spiderman
- winning a sport competition
- getting married

really bad ones
- in a bus and the whole bus exploded due to a bomb
- eaten by a shark/dinosaur
- caught in jail / fell off a cliff
- I have this repeated one where Im always running away from someone too :facepalm2:
Have had chronic nightmares for coming up 4 years so yes.
Happily promethazine helps me remember them less
Original post by LovelyMrFox

Same, except I remember the weird ones too lol.
Original post by LovelyMrFox

I think ive had about 1 good dream this year :frown:
There are times where I have had no dreams, it was just pitch black haha. There have been times where I don't even remember sleeping. There have been times where I remember every single detail in my dreams and was kind of aware during my dreams.

The main point is that there have been lots and lots of times...
Yeah, many times I do. But I also do tend to forget what it was about after a few hours lol
Yeah last night I dreamed I was at a church party and something was on fire.
@StopRightThere

Ye I do remember most of my dreams when I wake up, but if I go back to sleep again without writing them down or consciously make an effort to remember them I usually forget.

Also if I ask my spirit guides to hang out with me before I go to sleep I usually have wholesome dreams with friendly people. Don't normally talk about that on here though because of the annoying responses I'll likely get lol.
So, everyone either does not have dreams, has them and does not remember them, or has nightmares.
I know some people can remember their's in full detail.

Quick Reply

Latest