The Student Room Group

What are you going to be this Halloween?

Poll

What are you going to be this Halloween?

I have decided that I am going to be something cute (for once) and be a leopard this Halloween.
Or I might be something scary (like always).

Scroll to see replies

Girlfriend is going to paint my face like this.

Halloween-Skull-Makeup-Men.jpg
Original post by jamesmatteo
Girlfriend is going to paint my face like this.

Halloween-Skull-Makeup-Men.jpg

Oh cool. Are you going to wear a costume as well?
Original post by StopRightThere
Oh cool. Are you going to wear a costume as well?

Yes I've got to get that ready too. Not sure what kind of costume I should make to go with it.
Yes I've got to get that ready too. Not sure what kind of costume I should make to go with it.

Hm. Well, it looks like a skeleton. Maybe a grim reaper costume? Possibly a skeleton costume?
Hm. Well, it looks like a skeleton. Maybe a grim reaper costume? Possibly a skeleton costume?

Yes something like that probably. I'm going to a small Halloween party (only six people including me and gf). What about you?
Yes something like that probably. I'm going to a small Halloween party (only six people including me and gf). What about you?

I'm not big on parties (mostly because I only know like 1 person at most of the ones I go to), so I might just hide in bushes and jump out at people. :colone:
Other than that, I might not even do anything. I've lost my passion for Halloween...
Reply 7
Not sure yet. But pff, 6 days is plenty of time :h:
Ill probably scrap together a costume of the scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz. Seems easy enough and was my backup plan for last year anyways...
Original post by LovelyMrFox
Not sure yet. But pff, 6 days is plenty of time :h:
Ill probably scrap together a costume of the scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz. Seems easy enough and was my backup plan for last year anyways...

Lol. I always procrastinate when it comes to Halloween.
I have so many ideas that I overthink things so I'll stop thinking about it and end up losing track of time...
Reply 9
Lol. I always procrastinate when it comes to Halloween.
I have so many ideas that I overthink things so I'll stop thinking about it and end up losing track of time...

Im glad Im not the only one then :teehee:
What ideas do you have so far?
Original post by LovelyMrFox
Im glad Im not the only one then :teehee:
What ideas do you have so far?

I want to be either something cute (leopard) or something scary (some kind of demon). As you can see, I'm not even sure if I want to be cute or scary. I'm such a mess. :lol:
Reply 11
I want to be either something cute (leopard) or something scary (some kind of demon). As you can see, I'm not even sure if I want to be cute or scary. I'm such a mess. :lol:

Eeny meeny miny moe tends to work :h:
If you're always something scary, why dont you switch it up and go with something cute? I dont think that we need anything else terrifying in this hellish year of 2020.
don't celebrate Halloween unfortunately
For some odd reason I can hear the sound of uncontrollable cackling every time I see that gif. I don't find it scary at all, just seems like you're always laughing :lol:
Reply 14
I have decided that I am going to be something cute (for once) and be a leopard this Halloween.
Or I might be something scary (like always).

It’s been Halloween every day with these face masks
I am not an American. I do not want us to be the 51st state. Even in normal times I do not celebrate Halloween. Make pumpkin soup or pie if you wish, but please do not go around people's houses.
i’m being a dead rockstar this year (;
Original post by Topladd
It’s been Halloween every day with these face masks

Hm. I feel like I'm misinterpreting what you mean. Could you elaborate?
Original post by Obolinda
don't celebrate Halloween unfortunately

Why unfortunately? Does your family not allow it? (Sorry if that's too personal)
:colone:

Quick Reply

Latest