The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
In this forum for the anon, because apparently being a Trump supporter is something society has made taboo.

Ask away!

Don't you realise he looks down on ethnic minorities?
are you american?
Reply 3
Come off Anonymous - then we'll speak.
In this forum for the anon, because apparently being a Trump supporter is something society has made taboo.

Ask away!

So you dont have the courage of your convictions. Using anon is lame and one of the mainstays of trolls.
The Anon feature is there for privacy and anonymity (ikr, who’d of thought), it is not there because you think other people view your political beliefs as taboo.

If you’re trying to appear a troll, use Anon improperly.
Not that interesting, I've already seen enough of you on twitter.
Reply 7
Original post by harrysbar
Don't you realise he looks down on ethnic minorities?

Why do you think that?
Reply 8
Original post by MadameRazz
are you american?

Nope
Reply 9
Original post by gtty123
Come off Anonymous - then we'll speak.

Why?
What's boring?
Why do you actually support him? His view on ethnic minorities is appalling, I mean he doesn’t try to help or support them at all. He’s had 4 years to prove himself and he’s just made the country worse.

What is it that you actually support?
Original post by JustOneMoreThing
The Anon feature is there for privacy and anonymity (ikr, who’d of thought), it is not there because you think other people view your political beliefs as taboo.

Privacy and anonymity is why i'm using it
Why?

Anonymous is used for anonymity, not because your views are different. Embrace your views. It's not needed to be Anonymous for this.
Privacy and anonymity is why i'm using it

You have no reason for privacy and anonymity, as you already pointed out, you’re supposedly Anon because you think others view your political beliefs as taboo.
Nope

so then why do you think your support of trump matters?
Original post by pepsimaxcherry
His view on ethnic minorities is appalling, I mean he doesn’t try to help or support them at all. He’s had 4 years to prove himself and he’s just made the country worse.

Why do you think that? What has he done to harm ethnic minorities?

I support him because I came to see past the media's bias against him, which is the leading reason why everyone hates him so badly. The media for the past 4 years has done everything in their power to make him look the worst man alive, all while not broadcasting any of his actual positive actions for the country, including for people of ethnic minorities and other minority groups. I refuse to be a product of the media's indoctrination. There's nothing Trump has done to make me dislike him. As well as that, not only is he trying to improve his own country, but is also attempting to make peace across other countries around the world - e.g. his peace deal with Israel and the Gulf.
Why do you think that? What has he done to harm ethnic minorities?

I support him because I came to see past the media's bias against him, which is the leading reason why everyone hates him so badly. The media for the past 4 years has done everything in their power to make him look the worst man alive, all while not broadcasting any of his actual positive actions for the country, including for people of ethnic minorities and other minority groups. I refuse to be a product of the media's indoctrination. There's nothing Trump has done to make me dislike him. As well as that, not only is he trying to improve his own country, but is also attempting to make peace across other countries around the world - e.g. his peace deal with Israel and the Gulf.

He almost started world war 3 lmaooo that’s not very “peaceful” of him!

Reasons why Trump is awful -

https://m.goliath.com/random/10-reasons-donald-trump-would-be-the-worst-president-ever/amp/

https://www.newyorker.com/news/letter-from-trumps-washington/here-are-twenty-other-disturbing-awful-things-that-trump-has-said-this-month-and-its-not-over-yet/amp

Not to forget his blatant racism -

https://www.vox.com/2016/7/25/12270880/donald-trump-racist-racism-history

He is racist, homophobic and misogynistic.
Original post by MadameRazz
so then why do you think your support of trump matters?

Why does the world other than America think that their dislike for Trump matters? I mean, everyone, whether American or not, won't stop letting everyone know that they hate Trump. So, I don't know, I think it's the same if I want to give my opinion on Trump, too.

Latest