The Student Room Group

Mocks

Does anyone have the 2019 edexcel gcse biology higher exam for november and/or summer?
Just revise.
Reply 2
theres so much to revise that I'm panicking lol
Original post by KingofCool
theres so much to revise that I'm panicking lol

I understand that feeling, and I think the best of us get it. You have to understand though that exams will likely go ahead at the end of the year, and so this approach will not help you in the long-run. It's better to learn from your mistakes now if there are any.

How long have you got until mocks anyway? There are valid ways to revise in a short time. I mostly revised for my GCSE biology papers the day before and just about got a 9 (YouTube videos are the way to go imo).

Don't cheat, and you'll feel more accomplished knowing that you did your best. I wish you luck.
Reply 4
thank you my friend u are very kind. I have a month roughly so yea. :smile:
thank you my friend u are very kind. I have a month roughly so yea. :smile:

It's cool. A month should be plenty of time honestly. PrimroseKitten is a good channel to get started with on YouTube. Seneca is also a good revision source. Work smarter, not harder :wink:
Reply 6
that's good to hear. tbh I wasnt sure if seneca was too much to do but thats good to hear and thanks for the tips. well done on ur gcses and all the best for the future!
that's good to hear. tbh I wasnt sure if seneca was too much to do but thats good to hear and thanks for the tips. well done on ur gcses and all the best for the future!

The thing with Seneca is you can just focus on your problem areas if you're short on time. One mistake I made was thinking that I needed to cover absolutely every topic, when in reality I was wasting my time on ones I already knew well. You'll find what works for you, but I recommend those as easy ways to get everything together in time for mocks.

Thank you! Same to you.
If you’re talking about the 2019 GCSEs one’s
1) All I remember was that there was a question on the cardiovascular system so how the heart works for 6 marks.
2) revise calculations there was so many calculations way more than the previous mocks or past papers I did.
3) physics had practicals that weren’t in the revision guide but we had to know them so look at other practicals in the specification. It wasn’t a hard paper tho.
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 9
I think that's paper 2 but I was wondering for paper 1 but dw anymore..its best for me to revise. thank you anyway
Original post by ashtolga23
It's cool. A month should be plenty of time honestly. PrimroseKitten is a good channel to get started with on YouTube. Seneca is also a good revision source. Work smarter, not harder :wink:

seneca is so good, I'm in yr 11 and it's actually helped me a lot

Quick Reply

Latest